The recharge sounds..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The recharge sounds where each character is now yelling sounds out of place and frankly, weird.

Also, something I found a little weird - When I was Goku, every time I jumped I would hear a sound as if he was getting hurt.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The recharge sounds where each character is now yelling sounds out of place and frankly, weird.

Also, something I found a little weird - When I was Goku, every time I jumped I would hear a sound as if he was getting hurt.
Yes i think the jump sound is a temporary replacement or a bug with a sound bound to the wrong animation ^^

I agree about the powerup anoying part. But i can just ignore that like i did in the old Mugen games ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, make it random or a shorter sound. id still like to hear it, just not every ****ing time i power up.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but low random pls, its really anoying

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Horay, people agree with me. I was expected to be told I was wrong.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah I know what u mean, for 99% of the suggestions I made it wasn't god. For the other 1% no one said anything, so I think that one its not bad :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are absolutely wrong, sub, and you couldnt ever be wronger in the rest of your existence

i just happen to agree with you, thats all. after all, im not perfect.

Best answers
Yes i think the jump sound is a temporary replacement or a bug with a sound bound to the wrong animation ^^

I agree about the powerup anoying part. But i can just ignore that like i did in the old Mugen games ^^
imao..you played dragonball mugen before?..got links to many of those if you want..very rare ones :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah , i thinks with randon sound is more well.if always is the same this will be boring,diferent is more well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom