Esf 1.2.3

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So yeah, i got interested in this mod again, and it feels refreshing to play this again.

However, every time i join some server, i get either kicked, beam spammed and called *** when i ask to stop it, getting called nerd/geek/lowlife/hacker/noob for using basic melee or generally high ping.

It's sad to see this good game being corrupted like this.

I am looking for people to play with, having good melee fights.
Anyone interested ?

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I would play with you but sadly ESF hasn't been installed on this baby since early 2007. Even if I did have the game I would get owned ten fold, even by a random noob cake.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
They're ... calling you geek for using basic melee? :x

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I would play with you but sadly ESF hasn't been installed on this baby since early 2007. Even if I did have the game I would get owned ten fold, even by a random noob cake.

Nah, i just got to playing again, got a little asskicking but then i got used to the system again.
I'm still experiencing some disturbances but that's about it.

If you start now, play for one day, you'll be fine.

To avenger: yes, they usually start calling names when i don't let them beam or adv. melee me since i tele away and basic melee them. "it's called basic melee for a reason, noob!" "gtfo you ****" "lol u are a nolife ******* playing games like these" "LOL U NOOB! U DONT KNOW HAW TO PLAY!" < These are some actual replies i just got today. God, how can some community really get this rotten? :(

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, i just got to playing again, got a little asskicking but then i got used to the system again.
I'm still experiencing some disturbances but that's about it.

If you start now, play for one day, you'll be fine.

To avenger: yes, they usually start calling names when i don't let them beam or adv. melee me since i tele away and basic melee them. "it's called basic melee for a reason, noob!" "gtfo you ****" "lol u are a nolife ******* playing games like these" "LOL U NOOB! U DONT KNOW HAW TO PLAY!" < These are some actual replies i just got today. God, how can some community really get this rotten? :(

What servers? I wana join and and prepunch them to death XD

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Usually on ventricrew and lemita. Then there are some custom servers.

Yesterday there was good people playing on lemita, even Sub came to play there. :p

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Generally speaking, everyone good quit and new players are not sticking to the game. There are some good people still left, but not many.

and yeah, i played with legendary and dan_esf_fanatic last night. was pretty fun :smile:

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
I'd join .. haven't played ESF in like forever.
Seems like its once again time to show some noobs how bad they really are since nobody else is around anymore to do it xD

Best answers
Hah give me a original half life and i will help you beat them to death :D noobs

P.S. "Come on i can take four of thoes goons!"

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont own original half-life?
:)

I'll see if i can get this game up and running again, not that i'm a good player but will see how much i can stand getting kicked around :p

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Hah give me a original half life and i will help you beat them to death :D noobs

P.S. "Come on i can take four of thoes goons!"
Piece of advice. You NEVER get good enough to take on even one mediocre player until you've actually played online on Steam ^^

Trust me I know, I was pwning bots and pwning people in LAN games and then I came online and i was like 'WTF H4XOR!11!!' at some of the people I played.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Piece of advice. You NEVER get good enough to take on even one mediocre player until you've actually played online on Steam ^^

Trust me I know, I was pwning bots and pwning people in LAN games and then I came online and i was like 'WTF H4XOR!11!!' at some of the people I played.
I just really had to lol
But yeah its true ^_^

Best answers
Amm i had HL but i sold it. I have played with a lot of people ESF i cant say that i was the best but i wasnt weak too :)

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember Lion calling me a monster when he first played me XD

Was a 10 to 0 without problems. Was kinda funny though XD

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You know I realy instaled esf 1.2.3 a few days ago i wanted to kick some ass maybe who knows :D ASSKICKING marathon

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally hardly ever encounter ******* players.

I usually play on Euro servers. I don't know if that matters any, I'm just sayin'.

I played some ESF a few days ago and I actually had fun. We were on similar skill levels so I had a good time. :3

The Prodigy
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I saw u in Subs server the other day LegendarY but after one round u said lag, and left

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i know. I had over 300 ping.

----

The people who are interested, care to come today around 6 PM (+2 GMT) ?

The Prodigy
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I saw u ping about 140 in subs server, you should come play now =] im on and bored

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom