Will ESF 1.3 be released?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Guyz will ESF 1.3 be released? Bicuse like 1 f**ing year im wating for this mod and nothing!Its a shame for this game to die like this c'mon ppl help plz i want to play ESF 1.3 bicuse its the best!! (dont delete this topic)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 was already released >_> And you've only waited 1 year? That's nothing compared to most of us.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grim Reaper I was waiting for fro about 3 years , esf it's allready open beta play that

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guyz will ESF 1.3 be released? Bicuse like 1 f**ing year im wating for this mod and nothing!Its a shame for this game to die like this c'mon ppl help plz i want to play ESF 1.3 bicuse its the best!! (dont delete this topic)
Ahahahaaaaa, i nominate this as the post of the year. :laff::laff::laff:

Best answers
I DON'T WANT F***NG BETA I WANT REAL GAME!!! f**k the beta i want the orginal game with trans and stuff,i know what im saying so plz is 1.3 dead or the ppl are working on it?(firts time whas plaing ESF is with my 11 years now i have 15 dude!)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Grim Reaper, the Open Beta version of v1.3 already has been released months ago. You really should be paying attenton, either way. If you are waiting for the full version of v1.3, wait like we all do. You can't just ask that while you personally are not helping the mod much at all. And I am talking about the development of it. It takes a lot of time to create a mod, be glad the team still sticks around after so many years. Just asking for it won't speed up the progress. Also, please watch your language will you? Thank u.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is still being worked on.

Chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom