Several problems...

Best answers
Well now i got the game started up and the server everything is okay exept for a few missing points and several problems...
Sound of the models wasn't working but according to Skyrider that is normal
and it wil be added later.. i can live with that..
Now, Melee.. when i use melee with a bot in my own server there is this..
Advanced works okay, but if i press right mouse button to kick the bot only once.. the bot flies away and gets stuck, after that i can't hit him with melee
for the second time.. only blob him or beam him..
then when he dies we can only kick eachother one time and then we are stuck again..
i'm not intending to lose to a bot everytime when i get stuck :D
So any help would be welcome ;)

Greetz L.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea that melee bug has been round for a while. Nothing much you can do about it.

Here is how it works. If you press any key while in blowback mode you get stuck. If you hit the ground you get stuck. If you hit the wall at an angle so that you bounce off you get stuck.

The only 2 times you dont get stuck is if you are blown back and dont press a button at all. So you just wait for the blowback to stop automatically. Or if you are smashed into a wall and you dont bounce off. Meaning you can walljump off. That also doesnt get you stuck.

Best answers
Okay thanx for the info, but the problem is i didn't had it in the other previous releases of the openbeta so what seems to be the problem in the new patch i don't understand...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a bug. They happen. In betwean the last release and thisone we also had some jumping bugs that got fixed. Like a jump wasting all your KI and stuff like that ^^

Best answers
Didn't notice.. but anyway thanx for the help i guess i'm gonna have to wait until the full game is in order and online, i've got plenty of time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom