WhAt SoUlD i Do???

Best answers
ok i am in a tight sitchuwation see.... i got half life 1 and i got the cd key and i got an account on stream but........ my uncle also had an account on steam before i did with the same half life game so what sould i do he doesint rember his steam password??? and i want to play Esf and also i can't find half-life anywhere not at eb games(but they tend to have counter strike 1?? odd)
blockbuster( Dosint even have any pc games)
Walmart(Checked online they do not have it now that i rember i dont even think they sell any computer games at all)
Mircoplay(HAHAHAH you try and find one also checked online ZIP!!!)
i reall can't buy online acording i don't have a credit card so i need to buy it from a store or somthing and don't suggest i become a stripper and try and get it i tryed lol jk :laff:
but i am not joking about my problem so please help i really enjoy DBZ along with Esf.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you try to use the password recovery feature for your uncles account?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, do what Grega said. Recover your account, first turn on Steam, then do this:

Then after that, this will show:

If you know your uncle's account name, select 'I know my account name'. If you don't, select 'I don't know my account name'. If you do know it, this will show:

Just enter your uncle's account name and click Next. Your account will then be recovered, and you'll get the password back. If you don't know it, this will show:

You must know either of these, or you can't recover your account. Hope this helps.

Best answers
ok well thanks i will try and do this tommarow mornig since my uncles asleep but i think we did try this like 5 months ago and they never sent my uncle his password but im not totally sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom