Shadow of Chernobyl Signature

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that I've had this signature for about a week now, but I figured that I should see what people have to say about it. I haven't been improving in my artistic abilities which at this point I'm concluding it has to do with me never presenting my signature work for criticism.

Best answers
/me thinks you need to come up with a better font, not the same one for every sig :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it a lot.

Just have a bit of an issue with the image and bg meshing being too confusing.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me thinks you need to come up with a better font, not the same one for every sig :p
The font I used isn't really the same, though it does look like it. Either way, I'll see if I can get a better font for my next signature.

I like it a lot.

Just have a bit of an issue with the image and bg meshing being too confusing.
What do you mean?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that I've had this signature for about a week now, but I figured that I should see what people have to say about it. I haven't been improving in my artistic abilities which at this point I'm concluding it has to do with me never presenting my signature work for criticism.
Maybe you should post them on forums specifically made for that kind of criticism. Ahem. *glares at signature*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The render blends into the background perfectly, because of the colors and shadows.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's also a spot on the top of his head to the right where it's not blended in as well and it doesn't look that great. But I do like the sig, could be smaller though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom