• Plan neads changes (please post)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You mad this idea is ****

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm starting a clan league. ESF doesn't have many clans, but I feel this is the only way to get people to start doing matches and things normal clans do. I'm posting this here mainly for anyone in europe who wants to join in on this little experiment.

Site is rough around the edges, but it'll do for now. As soon as I get four clans to enter, It's going to start. So far I have two, which isn't bad considering I just finished the site a few mins ago...

Link

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm starting a clan league. ESF doesn't have many clans, but I feel this is the only way to get people to start doing matches and things normal clans do. I'm posting this here mainly for anyone in europe who wants to join in on this little experiment.

Site is rough around the edges, but it'll do for now. As soon as I get four clans to enter, It's going to start. So far I have two, which isn't bad considering I just finished the site a few mins ago...

Link

Let me guess. You have Arsens Sexy clan and Z|R ?

Well ill see if i can get S2k back together ;)

Best answers
If my account was working I would have tried to get mysticals together :p But then it would probably end up just being me and nord lol - the others have stopped or joined other clans.

But then again - that piece of danish power should be more than enough :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me guess. You have Arsens Sexy clan and Z|R ?

Well ill see if i can get S2k back together ;)
So far ZR Kai and SeXy. I asked Miro if akatsuki would enter, he said none of them played anymore =/

Best answers
I miss my old clan (T|W)....I was leader :D......but now I play solo so meh.....

but anywayz sub are you planning on sprouting out some new names and what not?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd love to play ESF competitively. I can stay alive with pros present but that's about it. However, no clan has even considered me in ESF so... um... I'll stop talking now.

Heck, I'd be willing to join/create a team (not a clan) for this. It sounds fun.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@T-W: Nah, not really. Just trying to get ESF to be more competitive, trying to make there an actual point to being in a clan, trying to get ESF more active, all that good stuff.

@2nd-son: That'd be awesome. You don't necessarily have to be in a clan, you just have to have a team of atleast 3 people (since it'll be 3 on 3's)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@2nd-son: That'd be awesome. You don't necessarily have to be in a clan, you just have to have a team of atleast 3 people (since it'll be 3 on 3's)
Great, I've got two friends. Problem is they both make me look like they've turned their monitors off. Oh well, as soon as I ask the other 2, we'll have a team ready. Expect an application tomorrow. We're all English so please don't base the server in Australia.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eventually, every clan in the game will play each other, the winning clan will be crowned the title holder, and the league resets.
Why reset it? Why not keep the record of stats up and just have people fighting to be number 1? Do something like CAL, STA and OGL did I loved clan matches when I played TFC in OGL and STA it was fun to try and become number 1 and I know I would be damn pissed if my stats got reset.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why reset it? Why not keep the record of stats up and just have people fighting to be number 1? Do something like CAL, STA and OGL did I loved clan matches when I played TFC in OGL and STA it was fun to try and become number 1 and I know I would be damn pissed if my stats got reset.
Stats are going to be kept and the winning clan will be the title holder with a title shot occurring for a dif team / clan each week. I probably shouldn't have used the word reset.

The team / clan who is the title holder will jump to the #1 spot in the rankings regardless of their record.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Stats are going to be kept and the winning clan will be the title holder with a title shot occurring for a dif team / clan each week. I probably shouldn't have used the word reset.

The team / clan who is the title holder will jump to the #1 spot in the rankings regardless of their record.
*SeXy* will definitely have the most "Favor of the God's"

:D

Best answers
So now heres the question - will i be allowed to play with my forward script, or will i have to watch you guys play instead? :) Don't need any opnions - I just want the rules set from the creator of this tournament.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
akatsuki wont be in sub, thanks though~
if you want, we will fight the winner for an exibition show for your new site.
but we dont want to be in that ranking system.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
akatsuki wont be in sub, thanks though~
if you want, we will fight the winner for an exibition show for your new site.
but we dont want to be in that ranking system.
Aww, you guys are no fun. That's better then nothing though.

So now heres the question - will i be allowed to play with my forward script, or will i have to watch you guys play instead? :) Don't need any opnions - I just want the rules set from the creator of this tournament.
Not really sure atm. Leaning more towards no scripting, but seeing as how it's impossible to tell if someone scripts other than them admitting it, i'm not sure.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you aren't affiliated with a clan, can you still participate in some form? And when will this shinanigans begin?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you aren't affiliated with a clan, can you still participate in some form? And when will this shinanigans begin?
You don't have to be affiliated to a clan, but that was the original idea. It begins when one more team / clan signs up.

Loki, you're going to join. You have no choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom