Yay! New Siggeh, or something...

Best answers
Decided to keep it simple though, added some Tatami mats on the background(due the lack of innovation). And the text is so simple that i cant really call this sig done yet...

Keen eye might notice that i didnt use a transparent on the back of the girl, i used this forums colours instead...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the best way to make a simple sig... the layout is nice.

Best answers
Added shadows, played with the lightning and added inner glow to the text to make it smoother looking or something. I'm still searching for ideas in my mind to make it better...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd leave it alone at this point... you'd be crowding it with anything else.

The shadows were a nice final touch, IMO.

Best answers
simple and not brush whored ftw.

only suggestion i can think of atm is maybe play with some blending options on the render, colours seem a bit dull atm.

Best answers
I think ill do as you say because im out of ideas to put in anyway...
Anyways made an avatar to go along with it...

Edit: I already played with the blending options a bit. couldnt think of anything, But ill try it again...
Edit2: Nah, i cant really make it any better. I like the colours as they are now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Simple, not much else to say.

Best answers
Decided to keep it simple though, added some Tatami mats on the background(due the lack of innovation). And the text is so simple that i cant really call this sig done yet...

Keen eye might notice that i didnt use a transparent on the back of the girl, i used this forums colours instead...
Heh, your sig is very similar to mine.

(Using the forum colour and cutting off the top etc)

Keeping it simple makes the best sigs imo. When you brush them up and do 30 steps to make sigs look spiffy, it's just dumb. Most of the time the sig is too crowded and busy and it's too much of a pain to looks at. Main reason I changed from my old one.

Good stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom