SV's Gohan!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, I loved the Model So Much I had to use it's Render for a sig!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Render Doesn't Blend a bit in the background, and as for the bg, it looks too much the same for the whole.

Also, there are some parts that are too 'blank' while the background is filled.
What i'm trying to tell you , is that you should do smaller sigs, so it won't get repeteative.

Now for the text: I can barely even see it, so minus for that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Render Doesn't Blend a bit in the background, and as for the bg, it looks too much the same for the whole.

simply seconded that.

mainly for lowpoly models wich are not 100% selfilumniated (means the have true shadows) need to me drawenover, they neeed to be maden smooth.

(example CS:CZ main menu picture,they took 2 models, and kinda redrawed them.)
otherwise you need to find a better way to blend those stocks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, I know but Im new to these Styles ^^. Plus my Base Sizes are usually 400x150. Yea I need to go smaller. lol.

And the Text is supposed to be bot so visible so when people try to steal it they get caught like what happened 2 weeks ago.

Best answers

I third that.

Mess with the blending options on the render layer. See what comes up. It's a simple way to get a render to blend with the backround, and then smudge around and mess around. Have fun with it lol.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
( Sorry Comp Screwed up )

But yea, the last time someone told me to "have fun with it", The woods caught on fire and the army was on my door step looking for a kid wearing a grey hoodie and was carrying a water gun full of gas.

But I shall mess around and try and make this better then it is now. Its just me I think that I like the background cause the white pulls out the rest of the colors.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing fits in that sig. The text doesn't match the render or the background, the background doesn't match the text or the render, and the render doesn't match the text or the background. It's a mess. There's no flow. 3/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, as I said... First try at this style of Sig. My Next Will Be VICTORIOUS!... Tobad I was too good for my computer... playing so hard hat it crashed on me in the middle of CSS.... Total Meltdown.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The render needs to blend in more.

And the background has bad colors and is chaotic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I really did was Take the Gohan and make 7 or 8 copies of the layer and motion blur them, then make into Overlays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom