Status
Not open for further replies.
Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its because it's such a coool game ;-)

seriously what do you think we should answer to such a detailed description...

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
system specs, which version do you use, what exactly did you do, can you reproduce it ?

Best answers
P.4 2400 RADEON 9550 256 RAM.i install cs 1.6 and then download esf 1.3 and put it in folder named Valve and then i go to files named HI and when i enter to this files so i change the game to esf and then i play you now choose map and all........and after 10 min the game just freezing and out |:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
P.4 2400 RADEON 9550 256 RAM.i install cs 1.6 and then download esf 1.3 and put it in folder named Valve and then i go to files named HI and when i enter to this files so i change the game to esf and then i play you now choose map and all........and after 10 min the game just freezing and out |:
First, you're better off using Half-Life. Second, when you install modifications to games, you just need to extract the files to a new folder within the game direction (ex: Half-Life). Don't extract the game files to the "valve" folder.

Best answers
Wait, isnt he using WON? Muhahahahahahahah :devgrin: >:D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, I believe he is using WON as well.. Use <a href="http://steampowered.com">Steam Instead</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom