excuse me for asking but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i have searched all over town for half life 1 but no luck i can not buy off of the internet because my family doesnt trust it. i know this is asking alot but
could anyone private message me if they got a cd key what they never used/or could they just give me one/ is anyone quitting dbz esf and then just give me there cd key.

if i use someone elses cd key will it continue from where they left of. :( sorry if i'm asking alot but this is probably my last chance.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have searched all over town for half life 1 but no luck i can not buy off of the internet because my family doesnt trust it. i know this is asking alot but
could anyone private message me if they got a cd key what they never used/or could they just give me one/ is anyone quitting dbz esf and then just give me there cd key.

if i use someone elses cd key will it continue from where they left of. :( sorry if i'm asking alot but this is probably my last chance.
Asking for CD-Keys is against this forums AUP (Acceptable User Policy), plus it's not tolerated. Buy a copy of Half-Life over Amazon or even E-Bay, you don't have to buy it through Steam.

Best answers
Asking for CD-Keys is against this forums AUP (Acceptable User Policy), plus it's not tolerated. Buy a copy of Half-Life over Amazon or even E-Bay, you don't have to buy it through Steam.
oopsO_O i forgot

i cant buy from the internet anyway.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Then I'm afraid you don't have a choice by searching another way of buying it.. As MC already said it, it is against the rules. If you have found a way of buying it, feel free to make a new thread so we can help you with any problems you have in the future. Just remember when you buy it, that you don't buy it of someone who already has used the key, because once a key has been used with Steam.. It can never be used again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom