Retired
Best answers
nice tripod image ;) for the ones who don't know, copy and paste the URL so you can see the wallpaper, nice wallpaper dude :) make one for 1024x768 reso.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice enough but would look better in colour i would give it about 7/10. Nice werk Keep It Up.

BrunO

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
nice tripod image ;) for the ones who don't know, copy and paste the URL so you can see the wallpaper, nice wallpaper dude :) make one for 1024x768 reso.
lol sorry bout that. i have to use my tripod accoutn while i;m at school because the server blocks my @home server. i'll upload it to the @home server soon

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ill give ya a 7/ out of 10 , Wing Zero looks a bit crappy

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
ill give ya a 7/ out of 10 , Wing Zero looks a bit crappy
thats because i used a 2% pixelation mosaic effect on him. it gives that blurry yet rough look

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys...read the second post. That should explain everything.

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, btw, the wallpaper is nice. I don't like your choice of filters on the Wing Zero however. I thought that the image was sized down to my browser at first, so I moved my mouse over it to see if it would expand. I'm guessing you use Photoshop, what would be cool is if you would take that mosaic filter off, so the Gundam is clean, and then put up two pics. You don't have to though, just a thought.

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by GreenTaco
Oh, btw, the wallpaper is nice. I don't like your choice of filters on the Wing Zero however. I thought that the image was sized down to my browser at first, so I moved my mouse over it to see if it would expand. I'm guessing you use Photoshop, what would be cool is if you would take that mosaic filter off, so the Gundam is clean, and then put up two pics. You don't have to though, just a thought.

Noah
GreenTaco

i like the way it turned out. as for filter choice you can only use so many filters qwith photoshop version4. yes i said version 4 my school is too cheap to upgrade

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom