haven't posted here in a while..

Best answers

Just wondering what you guys think. I know alot of you around here are really improving :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really should work on your newfound style. There are far too many visible blocky pixels, try either bluring them out or to make them sharper somehow and is that a magnetic(polygon) lasso i see?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks too sharp. Could you try to put those green 'lines' away or atleast replace with red? I'd like to see how it'd look like that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get rid of the pen-tool lines, and you're winner! They kinda disrupt the flow of the sig IMO.

Best answers
Try using the same colour sceme that the render has and whats with the pen tool lines? I've never really been a fan of this style though, too abstract...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the pen tool is a part of his style, He also did it before with a Magic Lasoo, just took a screenshot of it. Not many people are a fan of it though, it just looks misplaced.

Best answers
I think it's got too much going on in it for my taste. But then again, I shouldn't talk. I'm about as simple as it gets with signatures.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The render is wrong, the focal color is red which throws everything off, the effects are nice but if the render color matched everything else, the signature would be fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed. There's too many colours in there. The effects on their own and the composition are good, just get rid of the colours.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Change the purple to a color from the render.

Or at least change that pen tool shape to a clipping mask, then blur the surrounding effects and background to add depth.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The purple/pink clashes with the rest of the signature, personally, I would change those parts to a color in the range of #f5eda3. But that's just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom