Another Question3

Best answers
Yes i'm back with yet another question(s) since i am getting a new half-life tommarow!!
Once i play half-life once then exit it and install everything do i just activeate the esf mod and click a map and play also once i click a map what happens do i chosse charecters and one more thing when i am playing esf is there computers to fight to like bosses and stuff also how do you train just by fighting other people

-i thought i just might ask these questions now just for heads up on what esf is going to be like they might seem like stupid questions but i am interested in them

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes i'm back with yet another question(s) since i am getting a new half-life tommarow!!
Once i play half-life once then exit it and install everything do i just activeate the esf mod and click a map and play also once i click a map what happens do i chosse charecters and one more thing when i am playing esf is there computers to fight to like bosses and stuff also how do you train just by fighting other people

-i thought i just might ask these questions now just for heads up on what esf is going to be like they might seem like stupid questions but i am interested in them
Once you have ESF installed, it will show up in your "My games" tab in Steam. Just double click on it and it will start it up.

Now, with ESF, it's an multiplayer game, so you can either create your own server with bots or play on public servers. Setting up your own server is very easy and pretty self-explanatory.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bots are computer controlled enemies.

Best answers
so do you chose what the bots do or......do you just chose what bots are in your game

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so do you chose what the bots do or......do you just chose what bots are in your game
You have some settings for them. But mostly you cant really make them to do what you want. They just try to kill the nearest enemy all the time.

Best answers
holy**** im not sure if this is for all the stores but ive looked on walmart,sears,rogersvideo,microplay,ebgames,zellers,target,blockbuster
i've looked on all there website's and i can't seem to find any half-life1 but like i said im not sure if its for all the stores
edit:i just double checked the ebgames website and they have a specil half-life pack that comes with half-life 1 and half-life 2 and counter strike 1
edit2:i just got back from eb games now and they have no half-life1 game the guy there siad its best to buy it off the internet
edit3: well things are looking up if i can get my uncle to anser on msn he said he will give me his old steam account with half-life1 allredy running through steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom