What is stronger

Best answers
I was thinking if someone could tell me what is stronger Kamehameha or Final Flash.Death ball or Spirit bomb etc.I dont mean from esf but from DBZ saga. please answer i have been arguing with a friend for ages!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got this.

(You should've posted this under Off-Topic / Manga/Anime)

Full Power Super Saiyan Goku's Kame Hame Ha was probably stronger than Vegeta's Final Flash.

[Full Power SS Goku] Kame Hame Ha > ["Super Vegeta"] Final Flash
["Super Goku" / "USS"] < ["Super Vegeta"] Final Flash

Trivia: Had Vegeta's aim been more true he probably could've killed Cell. The problem with the situation was, Vegeta was 100+ feet above surface, and he had to make sure he didn't destroy earth in the process--had the situation been in his favor, and had he directly hit Cell, it would've been over.

Goku's Kame, which was probably stronger, was also shot at pointblank range.

The Final Flash, in comparison with most, is a much more powerful attack, because it was designed to draw in & unleash as much energy as possible, where an attack like the Kame wasn't--but the amount of energy the Kame can generate depends on 1] how powerful the person charging it is, and 2] how much energy that fighter wishes to put into it.

Spirit Bomb > Death Ball

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Final Flash > Kamehameha
Spirit Bomb > everything [In terms of power, other than that, It's charge-up delay sucks ]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking if someone could tell me what is stronger Kamehameha or Final Flash.Death ball or Spirit bomb etc.I dont mean from esf but from DBZ saga. please answer i have been arguing with a friend for ages!
all depends whose power level is over 9000.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think that the strongest attacks are Spirit Bomb & 10XKamehameha.
Just the thing is that 10x k-wave doesn't even exists within ESF, and I am not talking about any kind of addons.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In ESF, I'd have to say 1st Spirit Bomb - Deathball - Final Flash - KHH 4th

These are all from personal experience. I've been SB spammed worse than any of the others... a death ball is nasty and Final Flash definately beats KHH in a PS with roughly equal PLs... Oh and that ESF Database says so too...

Remember a beam can have power added to it after you fire it... A ball/blast/swirly-thing can't... To the horror of some Frieza firing a Deathball at me, and recieving it back killing them (it counted as my deathball kill! Goku made a deathball?)

Oh in the series, whoever yells most and loudest wins regardless of attack... I hope you haven't been arguing with Lukyas again...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's m'boy! I'm so proud!

To be honest, melee really is the most powerful attack, in ESF and DBZ. Either way if you're no good at it, you don't stand a chance... It's an attack yet a defense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't on a single hit, but when you start basic meleeing, you will end up killing people faster eventually.

Best answers
Try playing ESf more and then see for yourself.
Melee pwns Spirit Bombs any day.
However in the anime, thats something else.

And yeah, if the power level is over 9000, thats completely another story. At over 9000, its all 1337.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try playing ESf more and then see for yourself.
Melee pwns Spirit Bombs any day.
However in the anime, thats something else.

And yeah, if the power level is over 9000, thats completely another story. At over 9000, its all 1337.
PPL, what the hell does it mean 1337. I realy can't understand. Is it leef, leet ieef, ieet...????:confused:

Best answers
I must agree that melee is powerfull and usefull way of playing esf.I use it all the time:]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but it could B also a problem. It's boring to me, 'cause bots R using melee all the time. I perfer beams. Maybe they give me less KI but, they're more interesting than melee (for me!)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but it could B also a problem. It's boring to me, 'cause bots R using melee all the time. I perfer beams. Maybe they give me less KI but, they're more interesting than melee (for me!)
Beamspam is in no way more interesting than a melee battle.

Getting killed by the blast radius of a beam as soon as you respown is just lame if you ask me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, bots use advanced melee.
Why don't you go to some good servers and try it out?
Basic Melee is way different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom