Help me plz

Best answers
Ok guys i have one problem, .... when i install the ESF 1.3 i cant learn the other transformations why?? :S ... in the version 1.2.3 i install the EVM and i can learn the other transforamtion .... in this version have 1 patch or something to learn this forms?? :S .... sorry but i m noob in this .... pl help me :D

And other question; .... how i can up mi PL to 999999 ... i whrite the comand: powerlevel 99999999 and nothing ??

PD: Sorry for my bad english :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 has a red bar above the CF bar

fill up the red bar by doing damage to your opponent

when CF and RED bar are full, press z

there are no transformation fx

thank you

very

much

Best answers
but i see scrennshot and goku can learn SS3 and freezer and cell in your max transforamtion ... -.- ..... my question is hown y can learn this??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
As been said by KongKong. When you fight and kill people, you see a "small red bar" going up just above/below CF bar. When it's 100% and your CF bar is full as well, press the Z button to transform.. Wait a minute and you have a SSJ goku.. Get full red bar again and full CF to go SSJ2, and so on to SSJ3.

Best answers
ty guys .... and i have other question ...... where i can change the menu selection and how i can up my PL .... is for powerlevel 99999999 ???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
in console (press ~ in game), type sv_cheats 1. Then type "restart", and after that type powerlevel xxxxx (xxx = number)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom