Could any1 help ?

Best answers
can any1 upload ur current esf(full of current version) to any link such as rapid.com,so i can dl from there.I donno y i download the full version of ESF but its still missing some files,its might not valid dll files or clients...im using steam now but i still cannot go into the game even i try to play myself in LAN game~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe that's not neccessary, we just need some more information like:

Are you using Steam?

Are you using version 1.2.3 of ESF?

Are you trying to run any ESF add-ons?

What game are you trying to install ESF into?

Are you behind a router or firewall?

Are all your drivers updated?

What in-game video mode are you using?

If you have an error message, what is the exact error message?

Maybe once you fill that out, I'll have a better idea of how to help you. But uploading our version of ESF won't work. Try re-downloading from a different site, and if the same error appears then it's not a problem in ESF. But fill out that information above anyway.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can any1 upload ur current esf(full of current version) to any link such as rapid.com,so i can dl from there.I donno y i download the full version of ESF but its still missing some files,its might not valid dll files or clients...im using steam now but i still cannot go into the game even i try to play myself in LAN game~
Can you post a screenshot of the error?

Best answers
i dl steam already last time and i put the half life files in steam ,but how come u said i still not using a steam ? ?.?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause you have to register your Half Life CD-key.

I doubt you did that.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
We can see you are not using steam just by watching that screenshot. You have to Download Steam, Launch it, register an account with it, use your "legal" Half-Life CD-Key within steam, and download Half-Life through steam in order for you to play the game & mods you downloaded through steam. :).

Best answers
i already used steam to dl half life 1(purchased) but i dont get the cd key ? :(

Best answers
i try to play on server but its said my client.dll differ from server what happen ?

edit: when i try to play self ,while using melee i cant see the hit ...im using open GL,how this would be happen ,b4 i still can see the action when using melee or throw...

*I cant see any Dragon Ball in Radar and cant found any senzu bean, is it this 2 stuff are in or map or certain map ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
JasonS, it would be great if you would use the
button to edit your own posts, there is no need for double post.

As for your question, it says your client.dll is different from the server because the server you are attempting to join is using an older version of the Open Beta. You should complain to those who manages the server, hehe.

Secondly, you can't see you being hit with Melee because the Melee is not finished. It's recommended you press "~" (in your own server), and type in mp_simplemelee "1" (without the ""). This disabled the advanced melee, so you can only kick people around while holding the right mouse button while having the weapon set to 1 (which is melee).

Do remember the "Open Beta" is still in development, and a lot of things still has to be changed and added.

Best answers
oh sry for the double...ok thx for the guide but how do i play with other player while client.dll im using is old ,which 1 u all prefer me to use so i can play with other older version ? and last i purchased half life 1 from steam and dl it(installed) but i dont know where my cd key gone :(

Edit: i know what is mp_simplemelee already,but the problem is when during melee(while got arrow to press) but has no animation out,i only saw my character stand still(but got hit hehe) even when throwing my char also standing and sometimes i can swoop out during melee =.='

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
oh sry for the double...ok thx for the guide but how do i play with other player while client.dll im using is old ,which 1 u all prefer me to use so i can play with other older version ? and last i purchased half life 1 from steam and dl it(installed) but i dont know where my cd key gone :(.
You no longer need the CD-KEY. The key has been merged with your steam account, so you only have to login in steam. No one can use the key, because once it has been merged with an account the key can no longer be used.

I believe the servers are either using a version from last month, or from about 5 - 6 weeks ago, I am not sure.

Edit: i know what is mp_simplemelee already,but the problem is when during melee(while got arrow to press) but has no animation out,i only saw my character stand still(but got hit hehe) even when throwing my char also standing and sometimes i can swoop out during melee =.='
Mostly all the animations has been removed, and as I've replied above. The Melee is still under development.

Best answers
oh sigh :( ,so any idea to tell me which version i should use ;( i cant played T_T

Best answers
mmh how do i know when this version is start by all using it ? xD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trial and error. When you can join the servers with it than they are using it.

Best answers
oh yeah the answer to your question "if two seiyamese twins performed fusion" isnt it obviouse you would get a ultimate seiyamese twin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom