WATCH OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
two of the people that i have on my friends list that are well known or *real good* in the esf community have been hacked they have said the same thing i know that overkill, and drew

"
Drew says:
hey dude can i ask u a huge favor my cs doesnt work right now and i have a huge cal scrim coming up can i please use ur account please please please"

overkill said the same thing DO NOT lend your ACCOUNT TO ANYONE and i know this because drew doesnt play cs and he really really really sucks so watch out people

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why the hell anyone would 'lend' an account is beyond me..But good call nonetheless, for those who would be that generous.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it really that much bother to get Steam and buy HL for roughly ?7 again?

As a good saying "Do not lend, to who you don't befriend" :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont have my own steam account guys... i lend a Hl2 accound as an hl account by friends, nonethenless i dont do anything, why should i? It's cool enough that he gave me the chance to make me able to play the game.

Best answers
it is because we know each other so well... and we trust each other... if it wasnt for people like that guy stealing up there this wouldnt happen... see if it was the real drew or ren or sub etc... i would trust them with my account but seeing as there are jackasses you cant.... so dont start flaming ppl for giving their account info its becuase we good players know each other so well and we play with each other all the time for a year or longer now

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hey guys .. for some reason my hl isnt working anymore and now I need a new steam account to test my 1.3 maps, would anyone lend me his account? :D :D :D

j/k ^_^

Best answers
here,
ID: kissmyass
password: rotflmao

No seriously... any guy lending his steam id to strangers or to people he hasnt know for over 2 years is one heck of a dufus. I lend mine to this guy who plays ESf offline lol. But I've known him since like.... the 4th grade so its ok.

Best answers
was just a warning >.> cuz two ppl ive played with for a long time now have fallen into this so yea

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't deserve to have your account stolen for being nice... To be honest, if 'Drew' asked me, I probably would have lended him my spare account since I trust Drew. I wouldn't have done it over Steam friends though

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*COUGH* SPARE ACCOUNT *COUGH*
Hybrid log in AIM..
and dont give the accounts i give you to anyone xD
------
To topic:
I talked to that "Jesse" guy, and &~#$^$#!!@#$!#@$.
I got drew's account back, Gave it to drew together with another hl1 account
then Drew gave the extra account to Ren
and ren will give it to "Par"
at my sake, these two WILL play again

Par

Best answers
welp guys... i dunno what to say, but i fell for it.. wish i woulda seen this earlier... sigh* i dont know why i was in a rush, it was Drew, he was on my freinds list...*odd* now my account's gone... flame me all u want i guess but i have nothin now :( words cannot describe how angry i am right now.. mainly at myself.

I shoulda just thought about it better, but i dunno i feel so fkin stupid. Whatever...

Is there ANY way that the account can be retrieved? through steam support or something? if they look at the IP addresses or somethin and determine it? i had a few games on there that i JUST baught.. and now are gone....... hurray!..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Par
add me at msn
[email protected]
or tell me your aim ill add you through icq..
ill help you solve it,
at worst case, ill give you a new account

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you contact Valve with your proof of purchase, I'm sure they'd be more than willing to change the email and password for the account. That's what I did when my account got stolen oh so long ago.

Par

Best answers
thx for the help guys. i just sent Valve the proof of purchase and all the info they required, hopefully all goes well and i get my account back... This punk ass who stole the account wanted me to buy him COD or he "wouldnt give me my account back".. haha..yea right.. F###in loser.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Par, You're getting your account back next time you see him online
trust kai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom