help here,i dl but cant play

Best answers
i had just download the full release from esf site(march 18) but when i try to loading its missing somefiles and i dont know what issit :( ,could any1 give me a link to dl ?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you download the patch or the full client the patch has only 10 mb the full client 256 mb the patch only works for the full client and esf_openbeta does not replace esf 1.2.3

Mog

Best answers
The openbeta tries to use files that just don't exist... don't worry about messages saying file not found.

But some files can't be found because the game looks in the wrong folder.
Most of the ESF_Bot files need to be moved to be used.
Read the following thread to find out where the ESF_Bot files need to be moved to for the current Open Beta. (might be fixed in future release, you never know)
[thread]68234[/thread] :rolleyes:

Oh, and the following files need to be swapped round (still), the files should be in the opposite folders:
esf_openbeta\sound\krillin\destructodisc_charge.wav (no gap between 'a' & 'v' if you can see it. [vBulletin bug?])
esf_openbeta\sound\weapon\destructodisc_charge.wav

Best answers
did you download the patch or the full client the patch has only 10 mb the full client 256 mb the patch only works for the full client and esf_openbeta does not replace esf 1.2.3
i just dl the full 260mb but i didnt dl the 10mb ,so means i have to dl it ?

Mog

Best answers
No, you only need the full 260mb download... which you already said you had in your first post.
There's probably just something going wrong with the way you are installing it.
I take it you are using Steam?

Best answers
sorry what u do u means by steam :(
im just using normal half life to load my ESF >.<x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry what u do u means by steam :(

im just using normal half life to load my ESF >.<X[ p quote]<>
Steam is required in order to play ESF... ESF will NOT work with standalone Half-Life.

Best answers
alright thx all i think i get it,thx for the help if i still got problem ill post here thx for the help ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dl steam but it says I need a CD key.. does anyone have an extra CD Key I could use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom