hello guys,i am new here can teach me combo ?

Best answers
how do i do a special during prepunch i saw the bot sometime can do special hit on me >.<x can give me a example ? ty :)

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hi and Welcome to the forums...Wel That special "COMBO"?? you have to find it in your own.. We may not tell ppl in the forums how to do it...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hi and Welcome to the forums...Wel That special "COMBO"?? you have to find it in your own.. We may not tell ppl in the forums how to do it...
That's because it is not allowed, heh. Hence "everyone" is afraid to tell people, tha mighty moderators / admins shall attack your soul and banish you from the forums... But seriously, as been said above. You have to find it on your own, hehe.

Best answers
oo i donno about it >.<x i just started play esf about 2-3 day and i reach all the manual :X but still donno how to do special combo :( i only play with bot

Best answers
Learn to use the bot menu. And then go to advanced settings under the menu and then change the bot use combos percentage to 100 :) And then watch and learn.
:)

oh and if ur using software mode, u prolly wont be able to see much of the attacks so be sure to use open GL :)
hope that helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom