hey wanted to know what the supersaiyan 3 theme is called anyone got ny clues

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The one that plays in ESF 1.2.3 when you are looking at the main menu ^^

Best answers
Yeah but what is it called my esf got unistalled and i wanted to know what the song is called

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No idea. Maby SSJ3 theme ^^

It was composed for DBZ afterall. It should have a name like that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Super Saiyan 3 ascension theme" or "SSJ3 Ascension theme"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Bruce Falconer, I know that much. As for the name of the song, I have no idea.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The track is called "SSJ3 Power Up" on the CD. That is the official track released by Faulconer. The "Super Saiyan 3 Ascension Theme" track that I've seen floating around on the Internet is of unknown origin. That track is incomplete. It basically gives an exact copy of the first use of the theme up until the point where the scene in the episode switches to Trunks.

Honestly I don't know where it came from. It's impossible to seperate music from vocals and sfx once it's already been mixed. The track appeared before the official version was released as well. It's always mystified me how it was obtained.

The official track however is complete, save for the alternate end of the third chorus. It's better quality and includes the first note of the theme unlike "Super Saiyan 3 Ascension Theme" which starts off a few seconds afterward.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The track is called "SSJ3 Power Up" on the CD. That is the official track released by Faulconer. The "Super Saiyan 3 Ascension Theme" track that I've seen floating around on the Internet is of unknown origin. That track is incomplete. It basically gives an exact copy of the first use of the theme up until the point where the scene in the episode switches to Trunks.

Honestly I don't know where it came from. It's impossible to seperate music from vocals and sfx once it's already been mixed. The track appeared before the official version was released as well. It's always mystified me how it was obtained.

The official track however is complete, save for the alternate end of the third chorus. It's better quality and includes the first note of the theme unlike "Super Saiyan 3 Ascension Theme" which starts off a few seconds afterward.
You know, you're right actually. I do have that version since iTunes says "SSJ3 Power up". My bad topic creator. "Super Saiyan 3 Ascension theme" is the incomplete version.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, that's my all-time favorite piece of DBZ music, perhaps even rock/techno music in general. I spent the longest time trying to find it so long ago. Two years ago when I finally got the soundtrack version, I listened to it and was practically freaking out due to excitement. I actually held the phone to my speakers when I was speaking to a friend of mine (who's also a DBZ nut) for the first time I heard the full version. I had the "Super Saiyan Three Ascension Theme" before, and hearing the full version put me into an odd sort of fan-Nirvana or something. Yeah, me and that tune have some history, it's my business to know about US DBZ music :) I've spent so much time recreating scenes in DBZ when it was used.

In fact, I actually fully recreated almost perfectly the actual scene from the first episode it was used in. You can listen to it here:

http://media.putfile.com/SS3-Scene-Instrumental

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or from esf go to esf/media/gamestartup.mp3 that's the same thing

Best answers
Bruce Falconer - Best of DBZ - Volume IV
Track 33 - SSJ3 Powerup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom