any abdates yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
god dammit u said two weeks!
I 2 don't think they need to release them every two weeks but if they say it will be then they have to do it in that exect date! It's only fare

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be patient, you should be able to do that alone, considering you we do hardly anything to help the team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speak for yourself. I wrote a CVAR editor. -_-
I was directing the comment to the people who complain and do not do anything else, I understand though.

Best answers
ithink the more time its take its mean it wil be better version so stop buging the team!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you even care? It's not like it's gonna drastically change the game. Me, I'm waiting for the final build. It's like open beta doesn't even exist. I'll play it when it's done, I don't give a **** about updates.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you even care? It's not like it's gonna drastically change the game. Me, I'm waiting for the final build. It's like open beta doesn't even exist. I'll play it when it's done, I don't give a **** about updates.
Actually, we DO care, and it DOES drastically change the game. Buddies, dashing, new effects, charged swooping, PS "pumping", blockstruggle PS bonuses, different angle hits, new forms, BODY CHANGING, man the list goes on and on. With every new update comes more stuff like this. It's a dream come true. If you want to torture yourself and wait, be my guest. I'll be over there, having the time of my life.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so far each release has been a new game, its kept 1.3 interesting. kind of like when evm first came out for 1.2, i was playing that for 2 months then got bored and quit. if evm were to become balanced and were to add new features every 2 weeks, it wouldve been a great add-on. not only because the gameplay would get better but because the new features would keep everyone interested in it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan, notice how nobody in this thread really flamed this dude. now look at your post. notice something?

probably shouldnt tell the moderators their job either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, we DO care, and it DOES drastically change the game. Buddies, dashing, new effects, charged swooping, PS "pumping", blockstruggle PS bonuses, different angle hits, new forms, BODY CHANGING, man the list goes on and on. With every new update comes more stuff like this. It's a dream come true. If you want to torture yourself and wait, be my guest. I'll be over there, having the time of my life.
All that in one update? I haven't noticed. I have noticed, however, that basically all that has been added in the latest update is a new background, a few bug fixes, and Ginyu's body change. Don't want to flame the team or anything, I know they have lives, and I think that they should take more time in releasing these updates, so that more stuff can be added in. And for crying out loud, stop focusing yourself on Ginyu so much! Haven't you noticed A18 still has no animations!? (mostly)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was no release cause there was no big new stuff. In other words. Your version is still preety acurate. Maby a couple of less bug fixes or stuff like that. But nothiung major. Thats why there was no release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YESS THERE ISS!!!! finally it looks awesome. link..

www.iamanidiot.com ;/

Why do you ask you know that you are going to be flamed :shocked:

Another job for the moderator's closing this thread.. :scared:
1.) Don't tell us mods what to do, please. We know how to do our jobs.
2.) The next time I see you disrespecting a member of the forum you'll be warned. First and last friendly reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom