help

Best answers
:Di was wonedering if i need a program that makes models like milkshape i think thats it.
or i can just download something that does it 4 me because i no nothing about making
skins or bones or models big noob! but love this game mod and big fan of dragonball z
i wish they put all the dbz music in all the dbz games just 4 the die heart fans.

or mabe i could get directions or steps on getting my fighters 2 stop having box models
when i transformed to ssj2 goku he was an red boxO_O :D

ps. is there any way i can play or start my powerlevel up high or 2 a certain point.
i want 2 make some episode vids on a boradcasting site:D :yes: thanks:talk: :talk:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:Di was wonedering if i need a program that makes models like milkshape i think thats it.
or i can just download something that does it 4 me because i no nothing about making
skins or bones or models big noob! but love this game mod and big fan of dragonball z
i wish they put all the dbz music in all the dbz games just 4 the die heart fans.

or mabe i could get directions or steps on getting my fighters 2 stop having box models
when i transformed to ssj2 goku he was an red boxO_O :D

ps. is there any way i can play or start my powerlevel up high or 2 a certain point.
i want 2 make some episode vids on a boradcasting site:D :yes: thanks:talk: :talk:
There are a lot of programs out there that make models, 3DStudioMax, Maya, just to name a few.

They cannot place official Dragon Ball Z music into the game for copyright reasons. The only song they were given permission for was ESF 1.2.3's menu song (SSJ3 Powerup).

Sounds like you're using EVM. EVM is not supported here, so it would be wise to ask on their forums about this issue and any others you may have. You can find a link to their site in this thread:

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom