Latest Few..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'm taking a break, for about 3 months.

Best answers
They're all really nice. I really like the 3rd sasuke one, except for the on the left where part of his face is.

Best answers
I really like the second Sasuke one, and the guy above the gasmask.

The others are a little noisy and I'm not a fan of the little sidebars containing a slice of the same picture, they serve no purpose, and just seem out of place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IThe others are a little noisy and I'm not a fan of the little sidebars containing a slice of the same picture, they serve no purpose, and just seem out of place.
Seconded. Although I like the gasmask guy, I think the noise is a nice addition on that one. But please get rid of the sidebards. :p

Best answers
i like the second expect for the text and i like the third sig too=)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys, but I really really, hate those signatures.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
This is my fav. of the bunch... just don't really see the appeal in cropping that mirror effect on the left.
-

Also, I figure you've burnt yourself out of sig making for awhile.

You've made so many in such a short period of time, that it was only natural.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, I figure you've burnt yourself out of sig making for awhile.

You've made so many in such a short period of time, that it was only natural.
The nail has been hit upon the head.

No, this Gaara signature is the last for awhile, seriously.

Best answers
You don't have to stop doing this kind of stuff. As synth said you did probably burn out on sigs. Just make large arts, or something other than sigs, try out adobe illustator, just something man, you have potential don't let it die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to stop doing this kind of stuff. As synth said you did probably burn out on sigs. Just make large arts, or something other than sigs, try out adobe illustator, just something man, you have potential don't let it die.
Give me some tutorials Jehuty, please.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the best way to stay in sigs, is to never really "finish" a sig, and just keep experimenting with new stuff on a couple where you're trying different approaches.

Just trying to spam sigs that are obviously incomplete on many levels, is going to dull the fun after awhile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using the same effects over and over will do that as well. You need to take a bit more time to make something, not go ahead and change the stock pictures because you're familiar with the techniques. Come on, man, keep trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom