ESF Open beta... when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
It's been 2 weeks and a day and the new beta version isn't out... why ?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soon. Be patient. If the team wanted they could cancel the mod so be grateful of what we have so far.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like give the thanxs for the team the esf, they are fantastic team and thanks for the game.(soory my english team i am spanish XD).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been 2 weeks and a day and the new beta version isn't out... why ?
Sometimes we don't find the time to get everything all wrapped up neatly into a release on exactly the day of. Give us time, you'll get it, just might need to wait a bit longer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krisz, that you? Anyway, don't expect the update to be on the day, man. Problems can always appear. I personally don't have a problem with waiting another week. It's not like the update's gonna drastically change the game.

Best answers
hey ESF team OB is realy cool but when will be finished Frieza models i want to play with Frieza 2nd form

🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i can wait but i cant wait for when the 1.3 full is comming out ps i thisng that open beta is a bad idea cuase now the hole theam cant work on it sorry for off topick:please:

Best answers
Yep, you're probably right, I was just bored of ESF 1.2.3 with EVM, and, I want to see if the evolution sounds work with the new openbeta.

Best answers
i can wait but i cant wait for when the 1.3 full is comming out ps i thisng that open beta is a bad idea cuase now the hole theam cant work on it sorry for off topick:please:
Somebody hacked the server and got a leaked 1.3, so the team didn't have any choice really, because sooner or later everyone on these forums would have downloaded that leak if the team didn't make the Open Beta.

Best answers
Somebody hacked the server and got a leaked 1.3, so the team didn't have any choice really, because sooner or later everyone on these forums would have downloaded that leak if the team didn't make the Open Beta.
The team wanted to go open beta for a while. That incident just added a slight spark to ignite the flame.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly.

Also, we didn't feel that there were enough visual changes to release yesterday. Most of the changes were under the hood and we didn't want any complaints about the release being devoid of updates. The release may come next weekend, or the following weekend.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And this is why saying "We'll release every 2 weeks" was a bad idea.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who knows maybe in the next weak or 2 weak it's going to be a huge update

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering they didn't release the patch because there weren't enough "visual changes", I'm not so sure that's the case. Under the hood changes are what make the game work, so I don't understand the logic behind stalling the update.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These threads are really no different than the old "is it 1.3 yet?" Let's not make any more, please. 2 weeks wasn't really a rule...more like a guideline. Remember that the team is human and has other things to do, too.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom