Tranfering stuff from 1.3 to 1.2.3

Best answers
so i decided to play 1.2.3 but with the stuff from 1.3, like the kamehame atack, power up......:yes:

there are some stuffs that i don't know wich files should i tranfer, for example the beam head on (when 2 beams face each other) theres a extra bar to make a more powerfull charge, wich set of files should i replace?:confused:

another thing is the power up and turbo light, when you power up on ver 1.3 everything around you becomes clear, wich set of files should i transfer?:confused:

another thing is the turbo animation, i have tranfer it and it is very small on ver 1.2.3 and it is always white, on ver 1.3 for example cell, turbo is much bigger and it is green, wich set of files should i replace?:confused:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so i decided to play 1.2.3 but with the stuff from 1.3, like the kamehame atack, power up......:yes:

there are some stuffs that i don't know wich files should i tranfer, for example the beam head on (when 2 beams face each other) theres a extra bar to make a more powerfull charge, wich set of files should i replace?:confused:

another thing is the power up and turbo light, when you power up on ver 1.3 everything around you becomes clear, wich set of files should i transfer?:confused:

another thing is the turbo animation, i have tranfer it and it is very small on ver 1.2.3 and it is always white, on ver 1.3 for example cell, turbo is much bigger and it is green, wich set of files should i replace?:confused:

Thats because those things are coded into 1.3

You cant just copy the files and expect them to work. You have to code them into 1.2

But than again if you do that youd have the open beta. So why bother.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd imagine theres a process you can go through to convert the models and all that, atleast from 1.1 to 1.2 there was a process you can do with half-life model viewer which made models work with 1.2

🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
i have got gotenks from esf 1.2.3 into 1.3 that was easy and it works:)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Best answers
the sprites work at 100%
the overviews and maps also are at 100%
all the models exept the player ones are at 100%, since 1.3 models can't melle
also the turbo mode is harly noticible
this image has the radar from 1.3, the map from 1.3, big bang is a sprite at esfworld that i downloaded, the char is also a download at the same page, the turbo mode is hardly noticible
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5348/esfnewguru0028mu1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom