ssj4? amxx plugin?

Best answers
Sorry if i am not allowed to post this but i recently downloaded the ssj4 amxx plugin and on a website i found it said to install it into steam email or something is this a scam that will give my steam account away and if its not could someone tell me how to install? I'm a new comer so go easy on me

Regards gOtRunKz:yes:

Best answers
Well does it ask for your steam account name and password?

Best answers
well.... im to scared to test..... thanks for the help anyway and btw it was like a mdl or something so yea i dunno

Best answers
sounds like a model rather than a plug-in to me, if you want a ssj4 model go to esf-world.com

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Why don't you just install it to another folder? If it is an *.amxx plugin, it should be just a few *.amxx files, plus aditional model, sprites, etc if it has it. But I do suggest you not to install it if you downloaded it from a website you don't know.

Mog

Best answers
lol funny...
It's probably just telling you to put the plugin in your "Steam\Steam Apps\<steam email/username>\Half-Life\esf\addons\amxmodx\plugins" folder... nothing wierd about that... it probably just needs you to put your username in so that it knows what folder it goes in.

Seeing as you don't really know what to do with this plugin, you probably don't have amxmodx either...
So you probably can't install the plugin yet anyway. :rolleyes:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
hahaha i was talking about this [email protected] lol i couldent live without you guys helping me thanks alot ssjgoku and the others :D
You mean "Steam\Steamapps\youremailaddress\Half-Life", right? It's not that bad ^^, It just install the plugin / whatever in that folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom