Help! Some problems!

Best answers
I have gotten ESF and it works, but when I play sometimes the game freezes or quits and says that: that player couldnt access or something like that.

And now I am trying to patch an evm, but it doesnt work! HELP!! :cry:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If you're running ESF 1.3 then bugs and crashes are just something you're going to have to accept. This version is still being tested.

However, if you're using EVM I'm afraid we can't help you as it is not supported by this forum. For any other EVM queries have a glance at this page - http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Hope it works out for you. :)

Best answers
EVM IS THE DEVIL! Trust me man it is. I beleive it eats your computer alive. Well its screwed mine up pretty bad. If you have EvM i wouln't like anyone that has it then.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
EVM IS THE DEVIL! Trust me man it is. I beleive it eats your computer alive. Well its screwed mine up pretty bad. If you have EvM i wouln't like anyone that has it then.
EVM is not that bad. It gives something new to ESF, even though highly unbalanced. Either way, if your computer has been messed up. It is not the EVM's fault, I used EVM many times before and never had any problems. But as the first thread reply already said, we do not support EVM on this forum.

Best answers
If you're running ESF 1.3 then bugs and crashes are just something you're going to have to accept. This version is still being tested.

However, if you're using EVM I'm afraid we can't help you as it is not supported by this forum. For any other EVM queries have a glance at this page - http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Hope it works out for you. :)
Why thanks, but it doesnt work out, I have a 1.2.3. And now when I turn turbo, some parts of my character disappears...What have gone wrong?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom