A Man Apart

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before I say anything, I just want to say it's awesome watching your skills progress. But, I think you make too many threads in a row. I'm not telling you have to, but it might be a good idea to put them in all one thread, if you're going to be posting 3-4 a day. Call it "mf29's sig thread", so half the section isn't filled up with 1 sig, and 5-6 reply threads. Again, not saying you have to, simply just making a request. I would've PM'd this, but you're blocking them.
-

On to the sig... the effects are too sharp... and the blotch of violet/pink stands out.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I agree with synth about the threads. It would be better if all those members who post quite many sigs/threads to have one thread for all their sigs.

About the sig..nice color, And i think this time your filters are harder to notice what you've done , and kinda smoother.

I don't like the text tho, perhaps you should try to blend it with the overall color, and change its placement.
The rest is good :cool:

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet sigs dude, you are definatly improving, your sigs look hotter every time =]

Indeed make a thread and update your first post with every new sig you make, it will be like a small gallery ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As with your recent batch of sigs, they're getting better but sometimes they're oversharpened just a bit, and the text still needs work. Personally I don't even mind the bit of colour on the right. Kinda like it, actually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really appreciate this guys, I'll make a gallery, and I hope the thread won't die. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a risk you take. :( Mine died after 2 comments on each piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom