A Character

Best answers
Hi all, im new here, great mod cant wait for 1.3, well some probably met me online on ESF, my names Reaper in game, and this came to my mind... what if you put Brolly in ESF? That would be a riot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd also be a riot if you left these forums and never posted again. RIOT AWAY!

Brolly will not be included. That is all, let the masturbation fest continue!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's be nice guys, he's new.

Broly isn't and will never be a proper character. However, you can download a Broly model to A) Replace one model in 1.2.3 (Usually Vegeta) or B) Use the custom model features in 1.3.

I warn you, there isn't a working Broly 1.3 model yet so if you want him, his animations may be messed up.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
haha!

Welcome fellow "Reaper". Brolly won't be added, but with the "custom character" option in 1.3, I could imagine a few good models popping up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man you'll have to wait it out, I doubt you'll be satisfied with the custom model from 1.2, because i remember what it was like when I tried to use a 1.1. model in 1.2. All messed up. You won't be waiting long tho, Super Vegetto and the other awesome modelers around here are already making their custom models. And they're awesome.

*me drools on SV's Vegeta model*

Mog

Best answers
What ever happens, don't delete android 18 and replace her with Brolly! :scared:
Still wake up with nightmares, thinking that ESF made the same bad decision DMZ made and released ESF 1.3 Final with Brolly instead of C18!
:cry:
"Noo, why do they always pick on 18?!! why can't they get rid of some unimportant character like Goku this time??..." :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom