"Dark Side of Naruto" Signature

Best answers
Im a fan of Vashperados work so i decided to make a quick signature out one of his works. I just like the colour scheme (Black and Dark red) and decided to use it in the BG and Text.
Its nothing complex, just different layers, some blur and layer styles. Took about 10 mins. However heres the product:

It might not be so impressive, but C&C anyway.

Edit: Latest version.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well.. i see what you wanted to point to. But try to make a complete signature. You did well on the face..*although its just too much for my tastes*
Text is..bad..
bg.. is .. bad
Lol i'm sorry but you can do hella better sigs then this one.
perhaps you should work on it more :)

Pce :cool:

Best answers
Yep, i had no idea what kind of BG i would make so i just used radial blur there. Usually i make Bg's representing something (Like desert in my current sig), But i had no idea what kind of BG i would work on this one.
And I think i need a better idea for the text too.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yep, i had no idea what kind of BG i would make so i just used radial blur there. Usually i make Bg's representing something (Like desert in my current sig), But i had no idea what kind of BG i would work on this one.
And I think i need a better idea for the text too.
I'm glad you took it so lightly ;D
Cause i did bad critic in a rly..
o_O bad sig
;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The concept is good, but if you're going with an idea that involves splitting things into two, I think it would benefit the composition if you would place the stock in the middle. Same goes for the text, you could put it below the stock to amplify the splitting effect. Just a word of advice though.. Not every signature needs text. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Work more on the focal point.

Nice one.

Best answers
The problem is that i cant move the stock any more near center, otherwise the edge of the tail can be seen what messes it up. And i dont want to cut it any smaller than it is. And im working on thte background, im studying some pics to make a BG like i want it to.
Maybe i should try and continue the tail myself so i can get it to center... I'll try out some of the things you all said. Thanks for the crits!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I think a lighting effect is what it needs the most

Best answers

Okay, i centered the image(You can see how i continued the tail by using Clone stamp tool and smudging, it doesnt look like rest of the picture). Then i removed the text, added a bridge as BG on the left side(Supposed to be the bridge where he fought Haku), added some Mist on both sides and finally made Kyyubi aura on Naruto side.(Kind of simple, got to do a better one later)

This is my usual type of BG i use in sigs, it actually represents something, besides brushing and smudging...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well like you said, the aura is too simple, make a new aura. Not only will it make the sig look better but most probably will give you some more ideas.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, this sig needs more work... just keep at it.

Best answers
I tried some things out on the aura and decided to use bubbling chakra (Like Kyyubi chakra is in manga). And i cant say if it looks good or bad. But atleast i like it more than that previous aura:

Btw, i used Batanga's tutorial on fiery chakra and added some variations of my own (a small glow).

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, I love it!
I'm just getting a weird sense of balance there, but thats the whole idea of the sig (dark and light sides) I guess.

About the tail, just use a bit sharpness on the smudged side so it will blend well.

Best answers
I'll try to shape the aura better and add more bubbles. As for the tail, ill try to do something about it...
Thank you for your constructive comments!

Edit: Okay, last update today, we might get a internet in our student dorm so i might be able to update tomorrow:

Added bubbles, made some modifications to one tail and thats about it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the background on the left side.

Best answers
I don't like the background on the left side.
Well, the BG on the right side isnt that glorious either. Its just black/red gradient...

But it would help if you told me exactly what you dont like in the left side?

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice improvement =] I like the background, it might be too bright compared to the right side though...hard to explane but the background on the left side throws off the balance off...since Naruto is also 70% dark too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom