Majin Vegeta

Best answers
In the new charakter Menu , there is "Majin" in the Transform list of Vegeta.
How can i become Majin?

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not done yet and vegeta will be Majin/SSJ 2

Best answers
Personally, I don't quite understand why is it called "Majin" anyway. It was a mere powerup for Vegeta that allowed him to reach Super Saiyan 2, not a real transformation. After Babidi died he lost the "Majin" status but was still very much able to transform in to Super Saiyan 2.

Well, I suppose if you became Majin Vegeta the FIRST time you transform in to SS2, it'd make sense to me.

While I'm at it, how come Vegeta doesn't have Ascended Saiyan form? Don't mean to be a pain in the butt and ask you guys to make yet another model and new animations, but just curious. I'm pretty exact about this kind of stuff. :p Basically I think it would be quite neat to have some sort of a powered up Saiyan form with no speed increase, but increased Ki drain and some raw PL. This form would disappear once you reach SS2, simply because it would be obselete.

Mhmm, now that I think of it, I think EVM has a system exactly like this. Irrelevant though, I think it's a great idea.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I don't quite understand why is it called "Majin" anyway. It was a mere powerup for Vegeta that allowed him to reach Super Saiyan 2, not a real transformation. After Babidi died he lost the "Majin" status but was still very much able to transform in to Super Saiyan 2.

Well, I suppose if you became Majin Vegeta the FIRST time you transform in to SS2, it'd make sense to me.

While I'm at it, how come Vegeta doesn't have Ascended Saiyan form? Don't mean to be a pain in the butt and ask you guys to make yet another model and new animations, but just curious. I'm pretty exact about this kind of stuff. :p Basically I think it would be quite neat to have some sort of a powered up Saiyan form with no speed increase, but increased Ki drain and some raw PL. This form would disappear once you reach SS2, simply because it would be obselete.

Mhmm, now that I think of it, I think EVM has a system exactly like this. Irrelevant though, I think it's a great idea.
In ESF its called Majin so the Majin fanboys would shut there traps ^^

Its teh SSJ2 vegeta or Majin what ever you want to call that stage. Its the same.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
In ESF its called Majin so the Majin fanboys would shut there traps ^^

Its teh SSJ2 vegeta or Majin what ever you want to call that stage. Its the same.
Yeah just Majin has an M stamped on his forehead.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I don't quite understand why is it called "Majin" anyway. It was a mere powerup for Vegeta that allowed him to reach Super Saiyan 2,
Vegeta was SS2 prior in the manga. Most anime-viewers are so gullible - do some research.

I gotta check this out in ESF, I haven't seen that option.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
why not call it ssj2/majin it does not take so much time to make that

Best answers
Vegeta was SS2 prior in the manga. Most anime-viewers are so gullible - do some research.

I gotta check this out in ESF, I haven't seen that option.
Never read any of the Manga, and as far as I know, this mod is based on the DBZ Anime, rather than the Manga. But that's more of an educated guess, really.:)

Well, either way, if your statement is correct, and mine is false, wouldn't it make even MORE sense for Vegeta to become SS2 and not Majin Vegeta? I realise that the actual difference of "normal" Vegeta and Majin Vegeta was the M on the forehead, but I'm more annoyed by what it represents, and how long it was actually shown in the show.

Even though Vegeta allowed Babidi to manipulate the evil in his heart to become more powerful, Babidi's control was quickly lost due to his demise (not that he ever fully controlled Vegeta to begin with), and Vegeta later changed his ways to good. Altough, I suppose my point here is moot since Vegeta is placed on the "Evil" side in this mod if you put on Real Good/Evil teams.

I know, I know, I'm just nitpicking here.:laff:

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
call it majin or call it ssj2, no matter what it'll stay the same in the game as we intend to do it.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, either way, if your statement is correct, and mine is false, wouldn't it make even MORE sense for Vegeta to become SS2 and not Majin Vegeta? I realise that the actual difference of "normal" Vegeta and Majin Vegeta was the M on the forehead, but I'm more annoyed by what it represents, and how long it was actually shown in the show.
Just a heads up; no one ever said in the anime Vegeta reached SS2 through Babadi; the American dub's dialogue just "vaguely" suggested that Babadi helped him reach SS2--the Japanese version was different and so was the manga. Don't quote American dubs if you're talking about factual stuff, please.

Majin Vegeta was also stronger than SS2 Vegeta - did you see the fight between (Dead) SS2 Goku and Majin Vegeta? Babadi's power up increased Vegeta's power beyond Goku's SS2 power. Vegeta said that the difference between him and Goku wouldn't exist if he gained the boost from Babadi (Basically a much, much more powerful SS2). Since they were on par, Vegeta would have to be stronger, because he says Goku is a better fighter. The only way for them to have been even in battle is if Vegeta was a little stronger, to compensate for the difference in skill.

Chances are SS2 Goku and SS2 Vegeta were equal in power, although you should know why Goku would win, based on what I just pointed out.

Even though Vegeta allowed Babidi to manipulate the evil in his heart to become more powerful, Babidi's control was quickly lost due to his demise (not that he ever fully controlled Vegeta to begin with), and Vegeta later changed his ways to good. Altough, I suppose my point here is moot since Vegeta is placed on the "Evil" side in this mod if you put on Real Good/Evil teams.
From the very start Babadi had no control over Vegeta--Vegeta resisted all of Babadi's commands and played along with some things, but he destroyed the people among the audience by choice; mainly to get Goku's attention. I'll also point out you're never told how Vegeta reached SS2 because the story rarely focused on him for that long--neither are you told how Goku reached SS2, and above all, SS3. It's uncertain. All we know is Toriyama = correct / Don't reference an anime full of inconsistencies.

Best answers
Just a heads up; no one ever said in the anime Vegeta reached SS2 through Babadi; the American dub's dialogue just "vaguely" suggested that Babadi helped him reach SS2--the Japanese version was different and so was the manga. Don't quote American dubs if you're talking about factual stuff, please.

Majin Vegeta was also stronger than SS2 Vegeta - did you see the fight between (Dead) SS2 Goku and Majin Vegeta? Babadi's power up increased Vegeta's power beyond Goku's SS2 power. Vegeta said that the difference between him and Goku wouldn't exist if he gained the boost from Babadi (Basically a much, much more powerful SS2). Since they were on par, Vegeta would have to be stronger, because he says Goku is a better fighter. The only way for them to have been even in battle is if Vegeta was a little stronger, to compensate for the difference in skill.

Chances are SS2 Goku and SS2 Vegeta were equal in power, although you should know why Goku would win, based on what I just pointed out.
Dude I got to disagree...
Vegeta was ss2 before he got to Babadi's ship. He trained for 7 years in intense training, and become even stronger then Gohan. He became ss2 for sure! Babadi just gave him the push to gain more power.. and to overcome Goku. Although that didn't really help 'cause Goku is a batter fighter.

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not a discussion about when Vegeta became SSJ2, now, is it?

Speaking of which though...Majin Vegeta...as Cell Saga Vegeta (Armor)? =/ doesnt fit right...

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not a discussion about when Vegeta became SSJ2, now, is it?

Speaking of which though...Majin Vegeta...as Cell Saga Vegeta (Armor)? =/ doesnt fit right...
I agree. He should have his blue Buu Saga outfit. It just fits him better.

I mean, Trunks' outfit rips up as soon as he transforms. That's kind of silly too.

It wouldn't be so bad to have Vegeta's armor disappear when he goes Majin, because that's really the only change.

2D/3D Artist
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, when you go back to SSJ or Normal form with Trunks the sleeves magicly reappear too =P

On Vegeta's case, it's an easy fix, the model itself looks exactly like the Buu Saga outfit one, all it needs is a new body skin from Kama sama and it's all good.

However, they can also keep the armored Vegeta and include a USSJ form and it would fit right in with the custom models feature =D there! problem solved \o/

Best answers
Another Question

In the Charakter Menu is Ussj Trunks,Ussj is just a power up, but in game he gains speed and power!
I think it would be cool if he just Powers Up and have same speed than ssj!

What do you think?

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I say it sould be like this in the character menu Majin/SSJ2 so that people can call it as they want it and no mater how strog was Vegeta ,Goku was the star if Vegeta from buu saga will com to fight Goku from radiz Goku will still win miracoles because Goku it's the star of the show

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta was ss2 before he got to Babadi's ship.
That's what I said! :\

I agree. I've mentioned this before to the team... they just said "Stop whining, you can change the skin if you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom