What a great mod!

Best answers
Hello I'm a fan of DBZ and have been waiting for a great mod or game for it and well here it is. I fought that the graphics where gonna be crummie old hl graphics (and i stick clear of them) but its actually pretty good the models look great and well so do the maps.

I only downloaded this today but loved although theres a lack of Australian servers i don't have ping issues on them. Only problem i see with the game is that on every server i go to i get pwned and was wondering if anyhas any tips to help me out with.

So i'd just like to thank the ESF team for making a great fun mod. Keep it up!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it really depends on which version you're playing. 1.2.3 or the 1.3 open beta?

Best answers
Hmmm maybe i was wrong i just spent about 40 mins being thrown around like a rag doll cause some one was either super pro or super hacking. I really would like to know how people swoop super fast and smack you around like trash???

Best answers
Currently there are no Australian Dedicated Open Beta servers.

However there are two dedicated 1.23 servers, but as far as I know there are no plans to switch over to the open beta in the near future.

So, if its a stable low-ping game of Esf you're after, I suggest you boot up 1.23 and head over to either PTGN or Custom-X :D

Best answers
ZOMG!!! A newbie Auzzie dude!!!

Haii!! Welcome to the ESF community, enjoy your stay. Try and ignore the ppl who hate us Auzzies :(. [ Its the Kangaroo's ].

Anyhow, like Mountain Dewd said, that are no 1.3 servers >_>, We don't like 1.3 , therefore its only 1.2.3

Come in and i'll teach you how to play 1.2.3 Okkk :) :)

Can't wait to see you in the servers!! Chaooo

[ Im an Auzzie too btw, sydney ;) ]

-GuZzie

Best answers
Ok i'll get downloading in the free download time since i already download PVKII this month if I go over the limit I have to pay.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
much gracias. Updated 1.3 release Sunday 1-20-06, wait.. thats later today! >.<

Best answers
Well guzzie look forward to the tutoring! Some people are nicer then others.

Best answers
Hahahah, dude. Im like the 2nd best player in Australia, you'd love to get taught by me :D. As long as you know how to read, everything should be fine. If I like you, I might even let you into my GANG. It's not a Clan, its a Gang. We're the Cockatiel Gang. Sounds Weird??? You'll understand when we start playing :).

Come to the PTGN server, since Custom-X are back stabbing pricks, I can't get in there. I can only access PTGN, so come to DAADDDYYY x)

-GuZzie

Best answers
Yeah ok sounds good im a pretty likeable dude when i download it we can play.

Best answers
Changed mind downloading now just i don't go over the limit! Its going slow i may be here all night :(.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Only problem i see with the game is that on every server i go to i get pwned and was wondering if anyhas any tips to help me out with.

So i'd just like to thank the ESF team for making a great fun mod. Keep it up!
In case you are talking about esf 1.2.3
Why don't you try the flash turtorial in esf-world ( it can help you even if u play 1.3 open beta )

Best answers
Hahahah, dude. Im like the 2nd best player in Australia, you'd love to get taught by me :D. As long as you know how to read, everything should be fine. If I like you, I might even let you into my GANG. It's not a Clan, its a Gang. We're the Cockatiel Gang. Sounds Weird??? You'll understand when we start playing :).

Come to the PTGN server, since Custom-X are back stabbing pricks, I can't get in there. I can only access PTGN, so come to DAADDDYYY x)

-GuZzie
*sigh*

I'm going to have to stop you there Guzzie, first things first, you aren't the 2nd best player in Australia, dont make me name the numerous players that can beat you.

And secondly, in regards to Custom-X, which I am an admin of, you were banned for exploiting certain console commands, your immaturity on the community forums, and abuse of the temporary "junior" admin powers entrusted (wrongly) to you, and if I'm not mistaken, you would be banned from PTGN aswell, if it didnt keep crashing all the time.

Anyway, Alkon, you'll find on both servers there are plenty of people that would be willing to help you out getting started :)

Best answers
Well are thanks mountain dewd (lol good name). Well Guzzie looks like we won't meet such a shame. I'm redownloading the install of 1.2.3 from hl2 files again cause last night it stuffed up. So if this doesn't work im screwed cause i don't want to get a fileplanet account.

Best answers
Naw Naw naw naw naw Mountain!!! ^_^ I really do think so.!!!

I dunno who can beat me besides Falco!! Please do name the ppl who can beat me, I'd love a challenge, and we still have to finish our little match Dewy :)

Anyways >_>, Alkon, If I change my IP address I'll be able to come into Custom-X, If I find the time, Ill do it...though it takes a while [ For my Modem ]. Anyways, we'll eventaully meet up. Ba-bye.

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its Mucha Gracias >_< Puta.

-GuZzie
Anyone going to warn him for that?

Welcome to ESF, Alkon. Do the opposite of whatever Guzzie does, and you'll be around for a long time.

Best answers
.Guzzie., stop spamming and don't avoid the swear filter in another language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom