Update.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a question: Well, today it's exactly two weeks since the Open Beta came out. And it was said that there will be updates on a bi-weekly basis. So the new update should come out today. Is it going to? Just asking.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a question: Well, today it's exactly two weeks since the Open Beta came out. And it was said that there will be updates on a bi-weekly basis. So the new update should come out today. Is it going to? Just asking.

The beta came out early due to someone on the team wanting a 2 day head start ^^

Normaly it would be released the same time when the POTW changes and news are written. So there are still 2 days days of lead ^^

Mog

Best answers
The ESF front page seems to show that the first open beta was released on Saturday 6th January 06, at 7:53 PM (GMT-6).

That means for me, if it will be exactly two weeks, the next one should come out just before 2AM on Sunday :]

Best answers
im thinking about this update ... what will be add to game or what will be improve ... is someone who know exactly what will be updated?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's beter to wait 2 more days for an update maybe we will see new things in it

Best answers
its good how they made it .. updates every 2 weeks .. people will be still suprised after new update about new stuff , its like me ... i played ESF only sometimes .. but after Openbeta realesed i played it every day.

Best answers
First, great work on the new beta guys, it's great!

Second, everyone, stop pestering these guys, they have more than just the beta to deal with I'm sure, I think the two weeks thing is a "tentative" 2 weeks, so it will come when it comes.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, great work on the new beta guys, it's great!

Second, everyone, stop pestering these guys, they have more than just the beta to deal with I'm sure, I think the two weeks thing is a "tentative" 2 weeks, so it will come when it comes.
Actualy it was ment 2 weeks. But if the scedules are to close it may be moved to more. Ofcourse the public will be notified of any changes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess this new beta version has more improved features then, and less bugs :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
true, but the main things that affect the gameplay are hopefully fixed.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A new open beta should be out tomorrow. I believe I'm in charge of compiling this release and doing some other rudimentary ****, so I guess we'll see what happens :) Hars told me I should zip it up tonight, but I like to procrastinate, and I want to get a few more tweaks in.. I'll probably zip it up tomorrow or something...

Best answers
LOL yea some people should be ashmaed of them selves because this open beta kicks ass and people are way to impatient. Geez guys give the team a break. Love the beta guys!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks :) I fixed a lot of smaller bugs, and harsens implemented a few new things along with fixing some bugs as well. We'll have some animation/effect updates as well. I haven't changed swoop yet since I'm not sure what I want to do with it, but at the least I'm going to try to get it so it stops when you let go of the direction (letting people glide again and whatnot)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you guys think the major gameplay bugs...like the majority of them...are gonna be fixed in two weeks....ho you guys are sadly wrong ;P Paid teams might not be able to fix huge bugs that affect the major structure of a game in 2 weeks :p But we'll see what's up, I've been sick/busy with class, so I haven't updated for a few days.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks :) I fixed a lot of smaller bugs, and harsens implemented a few new things along with fixing some bugs as well. We'll have some animation/effect updates as well. I haven't changed swoop yet since I'm not sure what I want to do with it, but at the least I'm going to try to get it so it stops when you let go of the direction (letting people glide again and whatnot)
Might I suggest allowing us to dash until our ki runs out instead of having 2 second swoops? I guess if you wanted to "balance" it or something like that, you could make it take up stamina in addition to the ki drain since sprinting in real life hits your endurance pretty hard.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Might I suggest allowing us to dash until our ki runs out instead of having 2 second swoops? I guess if you wanted to "balance" it or something like that, you could make it take up stamina in addition to the ki drain since sprinting in real life hits your endurance pretty hard.
No can do :) People don't 'dash' across 1/2 the level. It's going to stay short and sweet.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People don't sprint for 2 seconds either. If Dash is supposed to be the potatoes of travel during combat, it needs to...you know...not suck. I find myself using the charge swoop whenever I can and then just chain swooping or teleporting to evade.

Best answers
People don't sprint for 2 seconds either. If Dash is supposed to be the potatoes of travel during combat, it needs to...you know...not suck. I find myself using the charge swoop whenever I can and then just chain swooping or teleporting to evade.
You DO know that the new melee is going to be with that dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom