Help (2 problems)

Best answers
Since I'm new, I will say hi : Hi!

Here's my problems :
1: How do you use telekinesis and what it is for? (is it similar with the attack that Frieza has, when you lift things up? I tried with telekinesis and it doesn't work)

2: Is there an AMX MOD X for ESF Beta 1.3? I tried to install the normal AMXMODX and it screwed up my esf, I had to reinstall it. (I want AMX MOD X for the esf_powerlevel :yes: )

Thanks for your time :p

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
helo there
oki
1: telekinesa work for some objet the object's that work there's 2 arrows that will go up when you can grab the object best map for this is esf_city
2:use powerlevel 5000000 it will give you pl

Best answers
I tried that, it worked with Frieza's power (7, I think, the one that if you don't have an object it raises some ground pieces) but it doesn't work with Telekinesis

EDIT: And thanks for the powerlevel thing :p (But there is a problem, it keeps fading away, without doing nothing)

P.S. : Sorry for my english (I'm romanian :p)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried that, it worked with Frieza's power (7, I think, the one that if you don't have an object it raises some ground pieces) but it doesn't work with Telekinesis
only frieza has telekinise and work 100% try on esf_city to raise a car (the telekinise attack look's like rock's if you don't do it right you will raise rocks)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT: And thanks for the powerlevel thing :p (But there is a problem, it keeps fading away, without doing nothing)

P.S. : Sorry for my english (I'm romanian :p)
No problemo btw I am romania to hehe ,like Grega said 9 it's senzu beam frieza it's the only one that has telekinese and it's number 7 or 8 but I am sure it's 7

Best answers
Senzu beans fully heal you but you have to find them on the map. the only map that i know that has them is esf_riverside. When you find them right click then you will eat the beans. There ya go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually found some in the new esf_city.
By the way, Buu can't collect or eat Sensu beans (since he can regenerate) and with every other character you must change to the sensu bean "attack" (press 9 on your keyboard) and then hit the LEFT mouse button to eat a sensu bean (right button = throw a sensu bean). Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom