To Most ESF Players...

Best answers
You're mostly a bunch of prepubescent little kids. Seriously, every time I play on a server, I get kicked for owning the heck out of everyone. They all think I'm hAXOR or something... =/ What's the deal? I can't even enjoy the game anymore due to the fact I start raising my score and I get kicked.

Anyone else have this problem?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can either 1. deal with it just as we all do 2. go to a regular pub 3. dont focus on killing as much

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're mostly a bunch of prepubescent little kids. Seriously, every time I play on a server, I get kicked for owning the heck out of everyone. They all think I'm hAXOR or something... =/ What's the deal? I can't even enjoy the game anymore due to the fact I start raising my score and I get kicked.

I never had this problem before.

If you have a problem with players on a server, then find another one to play on.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Jarrstin, Pros are like Jedis in this game. We've been hunted down, and for the most part, we have been exterminated. There are only a handful of us left, but fear not. Once I get my highspeed back, the Jedi will return. We will take back ESF, and those whiney children will once more follow our rules.

That said, I can't believe I use Star Wars references despite hating the movie with a passion.

Best answers
Well it seems like no matter what server I go on I always have this problem. And when I start my own server, they just usually end up leaving and it ends up being me verse a bunch of bots to pass the time. Oh well... I just needed to rant a little bit, because I played on three servers and it happened in a row.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter where you go at this point. ESF died for just about everyone who was good at the game, including myself. The open beta is out, so screw around with that until we make a comeback.

Best answers
Dude, you can't be serious, the number of times i've been told off. A 14 yr old scripting yer good one. But I don't think that's the only answer to why you've been banned from a server. Another factor might be that they DONT like you. I get accused, but I just ignore them and keep playing, making sure I don't insult someone, who'll log it and give it to the admin who will therefore Ban me.

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guzzie, I've been banned dozens of times for **** as simple as NOT SPEAKING or BEING GOOD. I don't think it's too farfetched for him to get banned for kicking ass.

Best answers
Ohhhh, well thats pretty lame now is it. I guess i'd have to agree with you if you got banned for those circumstances.

Btw Jarrstin, from which server did you get banned from?

-GuZzie

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers

Perhaps you should try to "not to own" a little? ^_^, it does helps you know.

Best answers
But what's the fun in that? =) I've practically lost all interest in ESF unless I'm beating down at least 2-3 people at once. Otherwise it's either too easy or boring. =P

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
To be honest, you can't expect "everyone" to be as good as you are. Either they just started, or are still learning to be better. It can be fun if you don't play at your best. And this is my opinion, so don't get offended with it. But you should think about other people as well, not just yourself :).

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers

But what's the fun in that? =) I've practically lost all interest in ESF unless I'm beating down at least 2-3 people at once. Otherwise it's either too easy or boring. =P

Lol.
This is a pathetic thread.
You come here and make a post which says to me
"Hey i'm a pro esf player. And i have a problem..because i own too much..noobs don't play with me..and further more they kick me or ban me. I posted this here to say that i'm not a scripter and i own without scripts. I hope now world knows how good i am at esf."

two words : Pathetic situation.
You should know that if you are a pro..you would get used to getting acoused for scripting ot other. ( imagine me saying now ) I'v been acoused a thousands of times for scripting. even pros called me scripter. ( what would you think of me now ? )
Anyway. I suggest you then to try getting admin. or make the admins ur friends.

Best answers
I wasn't actually bragging that I'm good at this game. In fact, I've played tons of matches where I know I'm not nearly the best at this game. But I feel it's just a shame that whenever I go on a server and try to enjoy the game, but actually playing the game instead of just standing around and doing nothing, people whine and *****.

I should consider that not everyone is nearly as good as I wish them to be, but they don't have to immediately kick/ban me for it. Every time that this has happened as of late, I've been kicked/banned instead of them asking me to take it easy or what not. That's probably the part that ticks me off the most.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh well listen
You could try to explain to them that you don't cheat.
And remember. Its their server after all. If they want to ban you..you just have nothing to say/complain about it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Play with a friends, itll be the best thing to play with someone else.

its usually like this, just yeh, people get frustrated when they see that they can only lose :D

Best answers
Ar$enovicius's said:
This is a pathetic thread.
You come here and make a post which says to me
"Hey i'm a pro esf player. And i have a problem..because i own too much..noobs don't play with me..and further more they kick me or ban me. I posted this here to say that i'm not a scripter and i own without scripts. I hope now world knows how good i am at esf."
Hahahaha!! I Loled at that, good one Arsen good one. Now go eat some Souvlaki.

Jarrstin said:
I should consider that not everyone is nearly as good as I wish them to be, but they don't have to immediately kick/ban me for it. Every time that this has happened as of late, I've been kicked/banned instead of them asking me to take it easy or what not. That's probably the part that ticks me off the most.
Dude, I find it REALLY hard to believe that the admin would ban you from a server just beacause you own too much. God, I'm getting the hunch that you were being ignorant at one stage, I mean- I bet they told you to stop and you didn’t??

Your ignorance towards others might've led you to being banned. But hey that's only my guess >_>, but there’s no use in telling us, what are we going to do??

" Ohh umm, ok Bl. "

-GuZzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom