New.....

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not too bad, but these are the things I noticed:

Lacks a border.
Too much saturation.
Need better text placement.
Sprite doesn't flow with the background.

I guess you can say that the only thing I don't have a problem with is the background.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like MC said, the sprite doesn't fit into the background well. The text looks somewhat clumsy in that position and the entire sig looks way oversaturated. Just try to lighten the saturation and brush over the sprite, lightly. And change the placement of the text.

Best answers
ok lets start, its a nice sig but these are my crits:
-way too much contrast and saturation
-text is just on bold maybe putt it on sharp or something
-could use some other color in the bg except blue maybe like purple or such
-think you could give the char a drop shadow or something to make it look like he is standing in the background

just a few ideas hope you don't mind:) good sig tough

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and everything still feels out of place, i suggest either blending the pic more or redoing the whole thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm... It's definately better. I'd center the text though, the way it is now.. I don't know. Feels weird looking at it, because I want it to be in the middle -.-

The sprite still looks a bit pasted on though.. maybe you can brush over it really lightly? Make him be "in" the picture if you know what I mean?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a reach at implementing a sprite into a 3D enviroment, but the color scheme definately helped.

The text could use some reorganizing... maybe have it overlap more of the background... I noticed you want to keep all of the fire visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom