1.2 models to 1.3

Best answers
sorry for the lame topic, but i was wondering ... when 1.3 is released in its final stage, all of the custom models of 1.2 will be useless, unless reanimate it onto 1.3? like for example, some one might want to use kreshi's 1.2 son goku pack. it has from normal - ss3, it would make a nice replacement for 1.3, but it won't work?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for the lame topic, but i was wondering ... when 1.3 is released in its final stage, all of the custom models of 1.2 will be useless, unless reanimate it onto 1.3? like for example, some one might want to use kreshi's 1.2 son goku pack. it has from normal - ss3, it would make a nice replacement for 1.3, but it won't work?
To my knowledge, any models made for 1.2 would have to be reanimated since ESF 1.3 models have many more animations.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
re-rigged
but yeah. they wont work in 1.3 unless you spend some time converting them.

Best answers
that was a fast reply. i was just checking my email. anyways, that's a bummer. it would be really nice to use all of kreshi's son goku pack. "/ thanks for the reply

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
re-rigg them or add all needed animations to it.

one of both, otherwise they will look like crap ingame.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
1.3 models have totally new skeletons, so switching sequence files wont work unless you rig them again.

Best answers
is there a tutorial on how to do this? because i'm a newb. if i learn how rerig them, i would release it to the community if i have proper permission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom