Is there a way to get more KI?

Best answers
I mean a cheat or something. While in non-online game , to enter a command that gives you more ki, that way jsut to transform for fun?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, there is, but to be honest, I'm not sure whether or not I'll get a spanking if I tell you. So I'm going to keep my mouth shut until a moderator says it's alright, hehe.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You mean to give yourself powerlevel, right? KI is your energy, not your powerlevel. Either way, I don't fancy giving it out myself. Even for test purposes, people abuse them.

Best answers
-.- can you use that "secret" command in internet games? lol.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There is a command for it in the Open Beta, yea. But not for v1.2.x, for that. You need to install required server tools, and a plugin to change your own powerlevel. Since this has been posted in the ESF Chat, which is outside the Open Beta section, I presume he means for v1.2.x.

Best answers
True, alright. Basically you need AMX in order to apply Powerlevel to your character, to put AMX on your server see this :
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=65033
Reading that should tell you how to install + The plugin that you need [ esf_powerlevel plugin].

After you've installed everything correctly go to your console and type this:

esf_powerlevel "yourname" "powerlevel"

Heres an example of what I would write.

esf_powerlevel guzzie 2000000

You can only apply this on your server, unless the public server that you go on has AMX + You have the privliges.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, alright. Basically you need AMX in order to apply Powerlevel to your character, to put AMX on your server see this :
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=65033
Reading that should tell you how to install + The plugin that you need [ esf_powerlevel plugin].

After you've installed everything correctly go to your console and type this:

esf_powerlevel "yourname" "powerlevel"

Heres an example of what I would write.

esf_powerlevel guzzie 2000000

You can only apply this on your server, unless the public server that you go on has AMX + You have the privliges.

-GuZzie
Open beta can change your pl with the powerlevel command, and this is for 1.2 being a amx plugin.

Best answers
Yer I know but he was referring to 1.2.3 because if he wanted to know how to do it in 1.3, then he'd write it in the OPEN BETA section.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yer I know but he was referring to 1.2.3 because if he wanted to know how to do it in 1.3, then he'd write it in the OPEN BETA section.

-GuZzie
This is ESF chat, you can expect people to make topics about 1.3 here, and then it's up to who moderates the forum if it goes into the open beta section or not. You can't just assume that this being a forum for a mod that everyone is going to create a thread in one certain area, look how many threads asking for help are among both help and newbie central, and look how there is a beta 1.3 discussion thread in esf chat.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Open beta can change your pl with the powerlevel command, and this is for 1.2 being a amx plugin.
We would all rather he only knew how to change his pl using the amx command. The command for 1.3 has been abused.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, and I think thats what crashing the servers most of the time.

Best answers
It has, it has. Very good point stated by Zeonix, you might as well do something about it cause its making the game even worse as it is.

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe its being turned into an sv_cheats command until end of beta.

Best answers
Don't worry about me using this online;) I haven't bougth hl ...yet;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom