EVM for ESF 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
so i think the answer is cleare ... when esf 1.2 was realesed it was sooo good , but after some time it came to be boring so EVM was realesed .. so i am asking now will be any EVM in early future for open beta or it will be after final beta 1.3 will be realesed ???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
EVM has nothing to do with the ESF Team. EVM got created by fans, and ESF does not support EVM in any kind of way. It has been said many times, and there is also a sticky thread created for it. Click here to go to that thread. And EVM is at the moment not needed for v1.3 because EVM was mostly meant for the new transformations. Which clearly v1.3 already has.

Best answers
oh .. but after your answer is one thing what i want to ask... will be in 1.3 maps with dragonballs??? i am not sure if it isnt now because i dont play open beta long , but i dont find them here.... even... i can be goood sugestion ...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Capture the Dragonball mode is at the moment an experimental mode in Earth's Special Forces. In the Open Beta the team has never touched the dragonball mode, they more concentrated in the other features. But the Dragonball mode will get better in the future, which will be enhanced later on in the game, so the maps will also be made, yes.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 will have a stable working capture the dragon balls mode once the team tweaks it a bit. As for EVM well you broke one of the rules here at esf and that rule is we don't talk about EVM. Hope this answered your question I'm closing this now since your questions have been answered.

*CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom