Ups and downs on ESF 1.3 O.V.

Best answers
Yea, although 1.3 is far from complete, it looks promising!

The ups- I do like the new turbo feature. And the animations that are completed so far seem Half-life 2 esc. There are yet more moves and characters, and I'm excited to see what its like when you have the whole Ginyu force is at your command.

The downs- I don't get why android 18 is there. The swooping is sensative to the point where teleporting almost isnt nessesary, and I cant jump glide. When your sent flying you are vulnerable to being bounced back and forth between a wall, and seemed to fly half way across the map.

But with a few fixes, this game will probably be great!:)

I think we should have faith in the ESF team to fix whatever problems the game has:yes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, although 1.3 is far from complete, it looks promising!

The ups- I do like the new turbo feature. And the animations that are completed so far seem Half-life 2 esc. There are yet more moves and characters, and I'm excited to see what its like when you have the whole Ginyu force is at your command.

The downs- I don't get why android 18 is there. The swooping is sensative to the point where teleporting almost isnt nessesary, and I cant jump glide. When your sent flying you are vulnerable to being bounced back and forth between a wall, and seemed to fly half way across the map.

But with a few fixes, this game will probably be great!:)

I think we should have faith in the ESF team to fix whatever problems the game has:yes:

Well 18 has a special ability of not getting the radar to lock onto her. Also she will have 17 as a buddy.

Teleporting is still necesary and can give you the final edge over someone.

Joe said the dash will probably be like 1.2s swoop in teh next release. The ability to hit someone while hes stuck in the wall is a leftover from the rolling exploit of 1.2.3 thats getting fixed.

The blowback distance. I LOVE IT it actually makes it hard to do a second hit. I only managed about 10 so far. The only peoblem i see is the people getting stuned for a while if they try to recover faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom