can't find half-life

Best answers
I looked in many stores but i can't find any stores that have regular half-life 1. anyone know a store that has it?

Best answers
Ahhh,so your another one with this problem. Well, Half-Life 1 is a REALLY old game....Like really old. Therefore, stores have stopped selling Half-Life 1 in MOST areas sadly. If your lucky enough, you might be able to purshase one through a " Sale ", if not, the only way to can get a version of Half-Life is through the internet.

Steam sell Half-Life 1 for $9.95, and is the safest way to get half-life over the net. I would recommend you to purhase HL this way.

Anyways, best of luck.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Ahhh,so your another one with this problem. Well, Half-Life 1 is a REALLY old game....Like really old. Therefore, stores have stopped selling Half-Life 1 in MOST areas sadly. If your lucky enough, you might be able to purshase one through a " Sale ", if not, the only way to can get a version of Half-Life is through the internet.

Steam sell Half-Life 1 for $9.95, and is the safest way to get half-life over the net. I would recommend you to purhase HL this way.

Anyways, best of luck.

-GuZzie
+1 (or /agree, since I've been hearing '+1' more means 'postcount up' than 'agreement'), anthough there's also "Half-Life 1 Anthology", which includes HL, HL: Blue Shift, HL: Opposing Force, and Team Fortress Classic. I don't know about where the OP's at, but in my area, HL1Anthology is available everywhere (or at least Zellers (Canadian only, I think), Wal*Mart, and Future Shop). Also available through Steam, one would assume.

Retired
Best answers
wal-mart in winnipeg, manitoba along with many stores are selling the hl 1 collection pack for $8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom