I want to get to know the game

Best answers
Hi

I'm fairly new to the game (since friday) and I realized that it's one of the best games I have played, seriously, though some of my mates think else (they hate DBZ >_<).

Anyway, I really like to play the game, problem is, I don't know anything about it. I was wondering if someone a bit experienced could spar a bit with me, you know, try out things, fight. That way I can learn without getting killed every 5 seconds.

If anyone has any other idea's for me to get to know the game, please let me know!

PS: I followed that Flash Tutorial (from thread Re-Training), and it did help me a bit, though not good enough, at least, for my feeling.

Best answers
welcome in the esf community

at least some players still start to play it :)

you will get a lot of experience while playing
the tutorials tells a lot of stuff, but u can't practise it while watching the tutorial

i wish ya a good time in esf, and we might meet each other on a day ingame

Best answers
Ill look into it more carefully again :)

Though i think it'd be usefull if i had a partner to try some things out, you know, practice melee (i still dont get the hang of that) and practice manoevres or something :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill look into it more carefully again :)

Though i think it'd be usefull if i had a partner to try some things out, you know, practice melee (i still dont get the hang of that) and practice manoevres or something :p
You do. They're called in-game bots.

Activated with "=" (by default) you can set them to just sit there and do nothing, or to attack.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isn't a partner.

http://www.freewebs.com/esfdatabase/

ZR is still putting the database together (made obvious by the banner) so bear with us. The page I've linked you to has the Official Tutorial and the Flash Tutorial. Read them both to get a better understanding of the game and how it works.

Best answers
That isn't a partner.

http://www.freewebs.com/esfdatabase/

ZR is still putting the database together (made obvious by the banner) so bear with us. The page I've linked you to has the Official Tutorial and the Flash Tutorial. Read them both to get a better understanding of the game and how it works.
I'm not saying it's a bad tutorial, but it's like learning Martial Arts from a book and then entering a tournament.
It's possible to learn by playing the game a lot, but it's still hard if I land in some fight with dudes who have a non-stop all out assault (a.k.a. instant death for me).

Best answers
*imagines the fight*

*Fusion_HA grabs his martial arts book and starts to look in it what move he will do to his opponent*
*Opponent is stunned with his mouth open*
*Fusion_HA apologises because he can't find the right page with the moves*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fight someone else then. Once you know the basics, the rest comes from experience. If you're going to join a server full of people who know what they're doing, don't expect mercy.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm running out of pies here...

Welcome to the forums! Play to learn so you can learn to play :) . No seriously. Don't feel bad about being beaten now, it took me 2 years to get at a semi-good status.

Best answers
meh it's alright now, ssj2goku helped me out bigtime by letting me practice with him. we did lots of moves and possibilities :)

ps: what's it with this forum and pies...? i read some post saying pie-threads lead to cybersex xD in that case ill stay away from them :p

Best answers
*Sigh* Fusion, let me tell you something young one. There are some people here, who yoiu don't want to mix with. You just stay with the cool people, and away from the weird ones, and if you ever see someone called KidBoy take this warning now, if he offers you anything do not take it. You'll be ashamed. Anyways, welcome to the forums. As you get better at this game you'll enjoy it much more. There's nothing wrong with pie btw. We just...LOVE PIE :)

-GuZzie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But really we just love pie, it's just whenever someone reads these threads someone like Chris comes to rape them for not leaving any pie, as you've experienced xD.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion, pay no attention to these No-Humans. True Imperial servants of the Nix love pizza. ++++ pie (take that however you'd like it), love the pizza.

Best answers
hmm yeah now you're getting somewhere !!! pizza and pie ARE good :D

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And pie? By the Nix, another Heretic has joined these forums. We must purify this one before it is too late! Circumcise him 30 times and skin him alive. Then wash the skin with rubbing alcohol, pour salt on his fleshless body, and reapply his skin.

Then and only then can you serve Nix with a pure heart.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tsk tsk tsk....Zeo, Zeo, only 23 posts on him and you're already preaching the newb. Don't listen to him. Pizza will never pwn pie, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!

Best answers
Well hey Gogeta...if you need a sparring partner i'll teach you some time. Just i need to know when your on. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And pie? By the Nix, another Heretic has joined these forums. We must purify this one before it is too late! Circumcise him 30 times and skin him alive. Then wash the skin with rubbing alcohol, pour salt on his fleshless body, and reapply his skin.

Then and only then can you serve Nix with a pure heart.
One Word, And The Pony Shall Suffer for the rest of his life!
PIE is a symbol of this forum's FATE!, IT'S OUR GOD FFS!
Pizza, in the other hand is Satan's tool! The heretic however, is you ZEONIX, HE'S THE DEVIL!! EVERYBODY LET'S PEEL HIS SKIN AND MAKE IT MEAT PIE!

ps. Welcome to the forums :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom