Signature Request

Best answers
For someone who could make a signature for me, this the picture I would like for it:

You don't even have to add a new background on it or anything. All you need to is make the picture into a signature, and slap my username on it if you like. You can add or change stuff about it if you want, but then I'll have to judge if I like it or not :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't this pic originally a lot bigger and kinda better quality than the one you have now?

Best answers
Beats me. That picture seems fine to me. I don't remember a different one, though.

Best answers
Do you mind increasing the signature the size to the maximum size that is allowed for this forum? Also, could you just leave the picture as it is? I decided I don't like the picture in a different color. So all I'm asking now is for you to increase the size of the signature, to the maximum the forum allows, and leave everything else the same. Also, don't forget about the changing the picture color back to normal :D.

Best answers
Well see, I want it to be like a signature, with my username on there, but I also wanted both of the characters to show up. I like how you did it though. If you could make Goku and Superman show up, with my username on there, that would be great :).

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh well i made this..
i don't like it tho :laff:

Best answers
Thanks for the signatures guys, but right now, I'm liking Jakut's one the best. Anyways, thanks everyone :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom