Keeping my hopes up

What kind of DBZ stuff do you make?

• Dragon Ball Z Sigs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Ball Z Wallpaper

• Dragon Ball Z Mods (Modeling, Skinning, etc.)

• Dragon Ball Z Music Videos

• Dragon Ball Z Drawings

• Some of the above (post which)

• All of the above

• Other (post what)

• Total voters
Best answers
Hey guys..

My name is Eyedentity, some of you might remember me as o_0 PsychO.
But I need to ask: Do some of you still intend to play 1.1?

I know there are alot of threads about the comparisson between the different versions, but I remember quitting when 1.2 came out.

I saw that reversed-esf project, but I talked to an admin, and he said it's been dead for a while, but then again, it's still up for download, so why not play it ? :D

Anyways, if there are people still wanting to play 1.1, post here.

P'zz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's only one thing I like in 1.1 more than 1.2. And that's the teleports. Otherwise, 1.2 owns. I wouldn't like to play 1.1 simply because I've gotten used to 1.2. But don't worry. ESF 1.3 will be out soon, and it will be much different than 1.2. Just wait for it, I hear rumors it's gonna be released in 3 days. The opene beta, I mean.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys..

My name is Eyedentity, some of you might remember me as o_0 PsychO.
But I need to ask: Do some of you still intend to play 1.1?

I know there are alot of threads about the comparisson between the different versions, but I remember quitting when 1.2 came out.

I saw that reversed-esf project, but I talked to an admin, and he said it's been dead for a while, but then again, it's still up for download, so why not play it ? :D

Anyways, if there are people still wanting to play 1.1, post here.

P'zz
As zeonix said. They cant play 1.1 as good as they used to. Everyone is used to the 1.2 speeds. And 1.1 would make them have to readjust. Sure 1.1 was cool and all. And all that *****ing about 1.2 being to slow died long ago.

Other than a few issues about people here and there 1.2 actually plays better ^^

Best answers
That's your opinion.. I played 1.2 for a while... Quit after 2 days.

I'm just saying, people who are not interested in 1.1 anymore don't have to reply, if just want to know if there still are a few .. :)

Like HellGuy, wherever he is :D

p'zz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, simply install the Reverse pack and try to find some servers. Play on them, no big deal. Although I doubt you'll find someone here who still plays 1.1.

Best answers
Hrmm, that's the only thing that worries me about 1.3. If 1.3 is a whole different game, you can expect noobs to be in par with you. Hopefully there are some similarity's in the basic melee. Anything else I don't really care. Just hope basic melee stay's pretty the same.

-GuZzie

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, simply install the Reverse pack and try to find some servers. Play on them, no big deal. Although I doubt you'll find someone here who still plays 1.1.
There's no servers for ESF Beta 1.1.

I installed the reverse version of ESF Beta 1.1, but I uninstalled it some time after since it was hard to get into again. As much as I loved ESF Beta 1.0 and 1.1, I just had a hard time getting back into it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As zeonix said. They cant play 1.1 as good as they used to. Everyone is used to the 1.2 speeds. And 1.1 would make them have to readjust. Sure 1.1 was cool and all. And all that *****ing about 1.2 being to slow died long ago.

Other than a few issues about people here and there 1.2 actually plays better ^^
That's a little bit like me, when I play 1.1 I think I can double tap at first but then I remember it's target then swoop XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom