Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I read on the front page there was open beta 1.3 out
how do i dl it :D

sorry for being newb XD. THanks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no problem, but you should read www.esforces.com
"As of the last week's meeting, Sunday December 24th, it has been decided that ESF will be OPEN BETA. So what does this mean? A snapshot of the current inteam will be made available publicly, on a bi-weekly basis. That is right, an exact copy of what is being tested inteam will be available to you. This does come with a down side, however. Here is what harSens has to say about the open beta:

"It might be unbalanced, buggy and contains some console commands to make testing easier, that could be considered hacks. If you want to play competitively at a stable server, this might not be the release for you. However, if you would like to take a look in our kitchen, you might want to check this out."

When we say a snapshot will be available, it will be just that. No extra effort will be made to ensure things are complete or stable. The release will contain what ever new stuff has been added on that day of the release. Currently, we are looking into a couple different distribution methods. Once that is sorted out we will begin the open beta! More information will be available later on.
"

it isn't released yet, and thus i guess they will inform from the release once it's happened.
oh and welcome to the forums!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, since I'm pretty sure someone will flame you for this soon, I'll try to be as understanding as possible. It isn't out yet. It WILL come out, soon, and we do mean soon, but not yet. Wait a couple more days. And read the stickies and announcements before you post anything else that has been said elsewhere.

EDIT: LegendarY beat me to it. :D

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Just keep checking the main site, KTrick, you'll have your answer soon. :D

Question answered. Thread closed.

*NINJA POWDER!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom