Half-Life 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I love n00bs...read this, man.

EDIT: Instead of downloading Half-Life through Steam, I recommend you download Steam with Half-Life cache. It's just an installation of Steam that comes with compressed Half-Life, and all you need to do is enter your cd key as it said on the link I gave you before, and Steam will unpack HL from those files, downloading only small files (updates, since that version of HL is outdated). Oh, and welcome to the forums, man!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic...he's not a n00b, there's a difference between a N00B and a NEWB. Anyways, he helped you out, I hope you understand all that and enjoy esf!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic...he's not a n00b, there's a difference between a N00B and a NEWB. Anyways, he helped you out, I hope you understand all that and enjoy esf!
lol, what's the difference? Maybe n00b is a n00b ingame, and newb is a n00b that's COMPLETELY NEW to the mod? Is that it?

Oh well, someone close this thread before I start spamming...:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noob is a newbie who doesn't admit to be a newbie, and acts like knows everything

but then a newbie is a guy who admits it and asks for help etc..

to vegeta666: you should read some stickies and faqs before asking anything -.-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, you will need to BUY Half-Life to obtain a CD-key, before you can start playing online.

Best answers
Hrm, you shouldn't have called him a noob in the 1st place. I don't want to be a hypocrit, but it was a bit uncalled for >_<

-GuZzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom