Anyone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
sounds silly .... but can anyone do a flash to explain the advanced melee in 1.3 or some of the "Design Documents".... it would be cool 2 see one .. and it will give people somethin' 2 do :))

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds silly .... but can anyone do a flash to explain the advanced melee in 1.3 or some of the "Design Documents".... it would be cool 2 see one .. and it will give people somethin' 2 do :))
I don't think they'll release a flash video to explain the new melee system, though I think they might release a video of the new melee closer to release.

Best answers
Let's hope so... I would love to see the melee system, there's going to be in 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm more looking forward to the new swoop system. It'll be so cool that you can swoop again and again without stopping until u run out of ki.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is one of the problems when you play with a cracked and leaked release.

We won't be releasing any kind of help for that version, and it may well be far off the mark concerning what we make when 1.3 is actually released.

Thus, if it's not finalized, we can't well give you an "instruction booklet" flash like we did last time, can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom