no POTW ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you really think they always can come up with new potw's?

if you do, well..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neah it's becaus of that POTW man it's so good that they don't want to change it

Best answers
It is unfortunate, but it happens.
Happens two weeks in a row? I mean come on, how hard is it to take a picture once a week? Hell, if it's so hard, I'll do it for you guys. It only takes a about three minutes to get in there, take a picture, get out, and upload it. Take a boring picture if you have to. At least it's something =/.

LegendarY said:
do you really think they always can come up with new potw's?

if you do, well..
You really think it's hard? Probably more than half fo the shots they've given us have been of nothing but Goku's face...(No offense :D). There is some much things in the game they haven't reveiled to us that they could take pictures of, but those are meant to be kept secret ;). But even still, there are plenty of things they could take pictures of, like characters we've barely seen any of, or a cool basic melee animation, or something like that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big deal. I'm sure all of you can live another weak without looking at a picture.

If it is that big of a deal, check out the gallery.

Best answers
I could care a less, I just think when it's that easy to take a picture, it only takes a couple minutes, and you have a full week to do it, why not?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps...oh......taking a picture isn't exactly a high priority in a little game called life?

Just pretend a super uber surprise is being prepared for all of you.

Best answers
If I'm not mistaken, Zeonix, weren't you also one of the people telling the team how easy it is to take a picture, and upload it? I seriously doubt anybody cares that there's no new picture. The point is, it takes three minutes tops to take a picture and upload it, and you have a week to do it, until the next one...There's no way that takes you away from your priorities, or hanging out with friends during the week, or working. It's just too short and easy. And you're probably right. They probably haven't done one because they're doing some surprise for Christmas, but they have done this before, so this goes for all the times, not just this time.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that you're outraged by this injustice simply means that you're taking the lack of a potw to heart. A picture of 1.3 isn't 1.3. They're not going to show you anything new until they're done with whatever that new something is. Stop begging for another random shot of Goku shooting a ki blast or Gohan shooting a beam.

As for you Mirai: What?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again: What? Nothing in that quote implies that I'm the one pretending. Since all of you are so hurt by the lack of a potw, I said you guys should pretend they're going to surprise you.

Hell, I might even be right.

Best answers
The fact that you're outraged by this injustice simply means that you're taking the lack of a potw to heart. A picture of 1.3 isn't 1.3. They're not going to show you anything new until they're done with whatever that new something is. Stop begging for another random shot of Goku shooting a ki blast or Gohan shooting a beam.
Why would I want another shot of Goku shooting a beam? We only have a billion of those...I'm just saying, something is better than nothing. I haven't even liked half of the pictures they've given us, but at least they gave us something. I really don't care. They could never do a Picture of the Week again. I'm just saying, if you're gonna have that sort of thing for your fans, at least live up to it. I guess you're right though, because they're the ones who choose to do it for us, so they can choose whenever they'll do one or not. I just don't get why we don't get a new picture sometimes, when it's that easy and simple to do one. I also have a question for the team; how come you guys never just upload one the next day o_O.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't care about those pics that they call Picture Of The Week, maybe they should be called Random Of The Week.
It is true that i like some of the ROTW 'couse they show some new features of ESF, but they are very rare. (Very, very, very, very rare).
And Mirai_no_****: make a post that makes sense or at least explain your self.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't expect everyone to understand, as it seems they never will.

This argument is old and tired. As I said, things happen, we can't always update as we'd like to.

That being said, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom