ESF has 400 players!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, not really, but according to Steam's official website it does.

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=stats&

According to that page [Click view detailed statistics], ESF currently has about 400 players and 200 servers. Looking at the server browser though, ESF has only 39 players right now with 16 servers. What gives?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, not really, but according to Steam's official website it does.

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=stats&

According to that page [Click view detailed statistics], ESF currently has about 400 players and 200 servers. Looking at the server browser though, ESF has only 39 players right now with 16 servers. What gives?
I see 391 players and 263 servers in the statistics. I have no idea where it got those numbers from. Could be possible that people might be using older versions of ESF on Steam.

Edit

Maybe the statistics count LAN games as well?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
350 lan games? Seems a bit unlikely.

Best answers
WTH!!! Hahahaha, Steam has really lost it this time. I WISH!! Seriously, more players...more servers. Dream come true :D
Anyways, I don't have a clue what Steam is talking about.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably adds up every server ever hosted. And every ip that's ever logged on.

That's my best guess. Cuz I can assure you, ESF does not have that many servers or players.

Earth's Special Forces 473 328 6.712 million ...roffle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably adds up every server ever hosted. And every ip that's ever logged on.

That's my best guess. Cuz I can assure you, ESF does not have that many servers or players.

Earth's Special Forces 473 328 6.712 million ...roffle.
There were be alot more it that were the case.

Mexican o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL 400 players 200 server heh . maybe its worth installing the old esf 1.1 ^_^ or maybe steam has 400 players but most of them are japanese ^_^ lol (btw that was a joke, british humour)
and their so far away u cant see their servers . :S

they probably jsut kept a track of how man people have made a server, and how many dif servers have been up in esf since the realease, as for the players, dude plz say u didnt count the bots ^_^
either that or i'm like 4 of those players ,"LOL" Soul, coluki, firefly,trivia,akatsuki :: soul, [insta]soul, [GF] soul, i mean how many times have i had dif nicks goooodddddddd it changes every time u join leave a clan, but if they have 400 steam ID's
then maybe, all the pro's scare of the new players. ^_^

i play NS aswell (natural selection) and well the numbers on those look pretty much rite, so ehh where are the rest of these players :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet its just temporary

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about the 4300+ players on the European stats servers? Being like 130th seems far better with 4000 players than with 400.

Yes, most of the servers I can see at all are 400+ ping but thankfully SSJGoku83's is still functional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom